I’m expecting gold.
I’m expecting gold.
To be fair I waited for a few sources to speak up before making this thread, and it was still pretty easy to predict even without them with the sudden surge in rumors in the past three daysLast edited by Luke888 - on 05 September 2018
Mostly just updates on upcoming games, the online and maybe some new indie titles. Wouldn't make much sense to announce new big titles at this point. Would just take away from currently announced games.
Online service details and the NES lineup.
Stardew Valley multiplayer date for Switch.
Overview of this autumn's 3DS and Switch games for the autumn and Holiday season.
I do NOT expect an in-depth Let's Go Pikachu look, as I expect that will be done in a separate Direct close to launch similar to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last year.
I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.
- Super Mario Party: Gameplay and commercial trailer
- Pokémon Let's Go: Additional features and gameplay elements
- Smash Ultimate: New Character and Map, Storymode
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses first gameplay and some Story snippets
- Yoshi: Final Name and some gameplay
- Doom: Ethernal and Wolfenstein: The Young Blood
- Diablo III trailer and release date
- Team Sonic Racing and Sonic the Hedgehog trailer and release dates
- Indie and third Party reel (including some new indies and some new release dates)
- And of course extensive infos for the new online service
- Tokio Mirage Sessions port (please Nintendo!)
The Nintendo eShop rating Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=237454
The Steam/GOG key gifting thread: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/242024/the-steamgog-key-gifting-thread/1/
I expect either details on the online services plus a free trial period or an announcement of its delay. The later is unlikely due to Diablo 3 announced to use the cloud services.
What you lack in accuracy you make up in insight, so don't beat yourself up too bad.
Some meme with Reggie and Bill involving yokai-watch blaster, as it was with the first game.