By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

Nintendo Switch Online is a trash service, so it wouldn't be that shocking if it's just not doing that well...
It's amazing that NES and Snes classic are still doing so well, they've been available for months now and are still selling, I thought interest would've been gone by now.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Kerotan said:

I find them exciting because digital revenue is the most valuable to these companies. More profitable then revenue through the retail outlets. Sony have been killing it in terms of profits this gen because of it. 

@OT

I see the switch voucher has dropped to 56 on usa and 18 in Japan. Have Nintendo a problem here? Maybe it will improve with the release of smash bros. 

You know, it's way easier to do it on the eshop. Probably where people are going to subscribe for the most part.

Same goes for Xbox and psn. 

I'm not a fan of all the cards in the top 100...

Odd, Amazon took down pre-orders for the Pokemon Switch bundles in the U.S. snd Canada. Not sure if they did it in all regions...

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Odd, Amazon took down pre-orders for the Pokemon Switch bundles in the U.S. snd Canada. Not sure if they did it in all regions...

It's a limited bundle, they probably ran out of their allocated stock. 

Around the Network
Green098 said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

I'm aware it's a limited edition. Just seems odd they'd have such a short supply compared to Best Buy and Gamestop, which had pre-orders available weeks before Amazon and still have them up. Just wondering if it's some sort of dispute with Nintendo again. 

Edit: Scratch that, I see Best Buy is out now too.

Last edited by PortisheadBiscuit - on 01 October 2018

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Green098 said:

I'm aware it's a limited edition. Just seems odd they'd have such a short supply compared to Best Buy and Gamestop, which had pre-orders available weeks before Amazon and still have them up. Just wondering if it's some sort of dispute with Nintendo again. 

According to nowinstock, Walmart already run out of stock several days ago. So yeah, looks like it's gonna be sold out very soon

Crash Bandicoot for Switch is 50% off at 19,99. RN is @7 and SMP move one spot, You can get to #1! Spidey left the top 10. Seems, it took 3 weeks. Nicely done. SMO, MTA, TLoZ and Splatoon 2 are out of stock

Last edited by nero - on 01 October 2018

Mar1217 said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

You'd be surprised at how limited Nintendo bundles usually are.

I know, I've chased a few myself. Still bitter about the Majora's Mask 3DS.

SMP at #1!!!

CA FR   DE IT  JP  MX  ES   UK  US
SMP  1  -  28  19  2  1  5  9  1

Why there's no SMP in France?

Last edited by nero - on 01 October 2018