By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - September GamePass looks pretty spectacular

flashfire926 said:
KLAMarine said:

Doom 2016?

yeah. Alongside Rage too, as well.

Wow, good stuff!

Around the Network

Hm, that 2 months of gamepass for 2 bucks promotion is still going on. Maybe I'll sign up to play some of these games.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Of course the first two replies are console warz nonsense lol.

Chris Hu said:
Since I still have over 2TB free on my external HDD I guess I will try Quantum Break.

It will take a shit ton of space but it will be worth every megabyte.

My copy is still in it's plastic wrapper. Haha

I have about 2.5 Terabytes out of 9 Terabytes total free on my Xbox One X I think.
Usually when I have free time to fire up a game I have to download Gigabytes worth of patches first, by then my free time is gone. It is the way it is I guess.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

I have about 2.5 Terabytes out of 9 Terabytes total free on my Xbox One X I think.
Usually when I have free time to fire up a game I have to download Gigabytes worth of patches first, by then my free time is gone. It is the way it is I guess.

I just checked I got 2.3 TB free on my external HDD and I still have small amount of free space on my internal HDD.  I have 99 games installed and 65 digital 360 games that I haven't installed yet a lot of those are smaller titles so even if had all those installed I probably still would have close to 2TB of free space. 

Gamepass being so good doesn't make sense for GWG being trash. MS owns 2 of those gamepass games.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Gamepass being so good doesn't make sense for GWG being trash. MS owns 2 of those gamepass games.

Well GWG was pretty good last month and I doubt the will give out two Lego games in back to back month so at least the two free 360 games should be better in October.  

I'm actually surprised how good Game Pass is. Just got Human Fall Flat and gonna be getting Quantum Break too, held off and buying it for awhile and good thing i did

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Pemalite said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Set it to auto update? You probably have already actually...

Weird.

I just signed up to ganepass. $2 for 2 months? How could I refuse.

GamePass never interested me, however this looks good for those who are on a budget.

Pretty neat games. From what I understood MCC is now in a very good place tech wise. And QB still looks fkin awesome :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!