By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Streets of Rage 4 revealed + preview

Nice, loving the visual style! I used to play these games all the time when I was younger, sidescrolling fighters simply disappeared after a while. There were more than a few great franchises in the genre though. Let's just hope this fares better than the woeful Golden Axe reboot a few years back.

Around the Network

Seems like a well draw indie. I love the originals, may play this.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Thats awesome!!! Loved the series

I'm surprisingly quite pleased with the art style. Hi res, but still quite retro. I was always a Double Dragon guy when it came to beat em ups, but I'll for sure be buying this one. Hoping it comes to Steam. It'll go well with the Streets of Rage 1-3 I have in the Mega Drive collection.

That's cool. Now get a new Alex Kidd in the vein of Miracle World. That would be perfect with the Wonderboy Remake kind of graphic style.

Around the Network

Cool, I like that!

This looks lazy? or is it just me?

The music is not that amazing =X......but will probably get it anyway.

Oh boy, I am definitely getting this!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

JRPGfan said:

This looks lazy? or is it just me?

Nope. Another low end attempt by SEGA at reviving classic IP's with as little effort as possible. Sonic Mania opened the door to allow SEGA to get a pass on this. They're  the only Japanese developers exploiting the "have fans make it" tactic. They have zero respect for what built their legacy. Nintendo would never this happen and its why they're the ones still making consoles.