By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remembering Nymeria

Heartfelt condolences to Augen and Nymeria's friends and family, she was a thoughtful and kind member on this board and I have no doubt she was even more loveable in person. I hope she didn't have to suffer much and is in a better place now.

Around the Network

We both posted a lot in the MCU thread together. She seemed really nice to me. I send my condolences, prayers, and all other positive energies I can to her RL family and friends. I know she will be missed.

I hope she's in a better place, rest in peace :(

my god, that shocks me, really sad to hear that....sadly there are no words that can help in this situation. i wish all the strenght for her family to help through this hard time

I don't post that often any more. Nymeria seemed like a really person. Sad to hear this news. My condolences to Augen and the rest of her family and friends.

Last edited by Darc Requiem - on 22 August 2018

Around the Network

She posted in some of my threads and was always so nice, like a ray of light in this forum, I never thought I would tear up for a stranger :'(

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Life can be unfair :( really sad such a good spirited and positive person passed away. Thoughts are with her and augen in this time.

RIP

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I don't remember if I ever talked to her, but... This is very sad. Rest in peace, and my condolences to her family and friends...

Rest in Peace.

Rest in peace Nymeria. She was a great member of the community.

Auguen and the rest of the family, sorry for your loss, The memories you have all made whilst she was here will last forever.