By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remembering Nymeria

Her last words:

Nymeria said:

I want to encourage everyone to enjoy life, try to be positive, and value your health and time.  

She will be missed around here.

Around the Network

Sadly never really interacted with her which makes me sad. I assume by her name she was a fan of Game of Thrones or at least A Song of Ice of Fire and i wish that maybe we could have had conversations about that.

Sad to hear this news even though I hardly interacted with her. RIP Nymeria.

Old posts make me sad. I hope it is okay to share. Just think she was so strong.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8413893

Very sad news.

My sympathies to Augen, and the rest of her family and friends. Life is unfair.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Old posts make me sad. I hope it is okay to share. Just think she was so strong.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8413893

Squats 110kg like its nothing, and looks good doing it too.
Crazy thats just a year ago, she looks so healthy there.

Unfortunately there were no occasions when she talked to me directly. I only witnessed some of her activties here on this site, but I always had the impression that she is smarter and happier than most of us because she didn't fight over pityful console wars but rather seemed to just enjoy life instead. I wish we could try to copy her spirit in some way. My dearest condolences to all her relatives. May she rest in peace.

Never had the opportunity to talk to her but rest in peace Nymeria, my condolences to the husband and family.

I still remember the first time I talked to her on this site. In fact, given what's been happening with the alarming news of her health, and subsequent absence, it's popped into my head a few times over recent weeks. She was SO NICE. It's something I've repeated over and over, and I'm at least glad I was able to relay that to her a couple times. A model member. Very smart. It certainly came through in her posts. I will miss her. Feel sick that this has happened. I had a cry this morning, and am tearing up as I type this. Goodbye, VGC nicest member. :(

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Whaaat? I remember reading the thread where she said she might not make it, but I kind of just assumed she would be ok. She was a fantastic poster, and had an epic gif for a sig. Gonna be kinda sad all day now. :(