By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Diablo III - The Eternal Collection for Switch accidentally leaked, will have exclusive content

JRPGfan said:
Will it be able to do 900p 60fps?

Hello old self from 23 hours ago..... yes, yes it will be.

960p60 according to Digital Foundry.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
JRPGfan said:

I played Diablo I & II for years and years, and never really grew tired of it.

Diablo III I played for like 2-3months and was done with it.
Id say its not a great game, it threw the baby out with the bath water.

They changed so much of what was core to diablo, with the 3rd installment, that it just kinda lost that appeal it had for me.
A much much better diablo like game, is out thats free to play though, called Path of Exile.

If you want to give these types of games a try, you could make a account and try that out, before decideing on diablo III.

Did you play Victor Vran or Titanquest by any chance? Are they more the like of old-school Diablo?

Titanquest is fantastic. Got that on Steam years ago.

Hiku said:

Full price:

Diablo 3 -$60
Reaper of Souls Expansion - $40
Rise of the Necromnancer DLC - $15

Total: $115

To be fair... Blizzard games tend to retain a higher price compared to games from other publishers.
I mean shit... Overwatch came out in 2016... And it is still full $100 launch price at my local EB Games on console.
https://ebgames.com.au/featured/overwatch

JRPGfan said:
JRPGfan said:
Will it be able to do 900p 60fps?

Hello old self from 23 hours ago..... yes, yes it will be.

960p60 according to Digital Foundry.

Source?
I mean, it wouldn't be surprising, the game can run on a toaster, it's certainly got Art over demanding visual effects going for it there.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Mnementh said:

Did you play Victor Vran or Titanquest by any chance? Are they more the like of old-school Diablo?

Titanquest is fantastic. Got that on Steam years ago.

Thanks. So I might pick this one up eventually. As I remember Diablo (1+2), I could use it just like Warriors titles: no deep story or gameplay, just fun session of more or less mindless hacking and slashing hordes of enemies. That's good for some playsessions, if I'm in the mind for it. Ah yes, and Diablo had extensive looting and choosing the right gear, something I can do also extremely well with.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]