By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Diablo III - The Eternal Collection for Switch accidentally leaked, will have exclusive content

zorg1000 said:
ironmanDX said:
4 people on one switch? That's pretty cool.
You'll all be in each other's way probably but a great feature non the less.

Wait, i thought 4 on one Switch meant in docked mode and linking 4 Switchs together would be for undocked mode?

It does. You'd all just have to stay within the same screen as each other. Sometimes in high level nephilim runs, it's just not possible. You might need to kite a boss or a pack of champions that are smashing you. You'll die. If you're playing easy, there won't be many mobs to go around even though xp is shared, the person who gets the kill is rewarded the full amount and the rest of the party receives less.  I can't remember the percentage. I haven't played in a while.

The pros outweigh the cons but it's something to consider.

Around the Network

Taking Diablo with me will be sweet

ironmanDX said:
zorg1000 said:

Wait, i thought 4 on one Switch meant in docked mode and linking 4 Switchs together would be for undocked mode?

It does. You'd all just have to stay within the same screen as each other. Sometimes in high level nephilim runs, it's just not possible. You might need to kite a boss or a pack of champions that are smashing you. You'll die. If you're playing easy, there won't be many mobs to go around even though xp is shared, the person who gets the kill is rewarded the full amount and the rest of the party receives less.  I can't remember the percentage. I haven't played in a while.

The pros outweigh the cons but it's something to consider.

Ok gotcha, i thought you were talking about 4 people crowded around one Switch in table top mode, that would be so stressful lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

So i guess we will have a direct soon ? Amazon uk leaking preorders, this news being posted too early (means it might be announced soon officially).. Nintendo said they had other games to announce for this year.

Seems the Amazon place holders weren't mishaps then the's probably an ND happening soon.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
So i guess we will have a direct soon ? Amazon uk leaking preorders, this news being posted too early (means it might be announced soon officially).. Nintendo said they had other games to announce for this year.

Wyrdness said:
Seems the Amazon place holders weren't mishaps then the's probably an ND happening soon.

I'm not saying a direct isn't happening soon, but according to Kotaku this is suppose to be announce by Blizzard tomorrow and just that Forbes jumped the gun. 

animegaming said:
xMetroid said:

Wyrdness said:

I'm not saying a direct isn't happening soon, but according to Kotaku this is suppose to be announce by Blizzard tomorrow and just that Forbes jumped the gun. 

Yeah, if this really is announced today and announcement wasn't held for September Direct, this is probably September or early October release.

Does the Switch support mouse + keyboard through the dock's USB port? I guess not since there's not even a browser on the thing, but what an oversight from Nintendo. SNES and N64 both had officially released mice. Wii kind of replaced it with the Remote interface. Then, there were quite a few official keyboards in the past. NES had an official one, so did N64, GameCube had one, and Wii had support for Logitech licensed ones. Switch has touch, but that is limited to portable mode, and it is not the same thing as using a mouse + keyboard. Granted it kind of defeats the concept of portability if you must be tethered, but I really can't imagine myself enjoying Diablo without that combo.

Oh, and joyous day to see Diablo on a Nintendo system. The planets must have aligned or something. Here's hoping there's confirmation of a Diablo 4 on all systems soon. It's been long enough and WoW interests me not at all.

Last edited by Helloplite - on 16 August 2018

This is a port that's worth the full price on my opinion. It will be the most feature complete with all the expansions and Nintendo content. I'm sure I've seen it on the PS store going for full price.

Shiken said:
JRPGfan said:
Will it be able to do 900p 60fps?

It will be noticeably superior to the PS360 versions, like all games from that gen.

That is all I can promise.

PS3/360 was around "1120x584" with AA going by old digital foundry google search.
PS4/360 had drops to the 40/50 fps range too.