By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Diablo III - The Eternal Collection for Switch accidentally leaked, will have exclusive content

I got diablo 3 on my 360 and it sucked . meh

Around the Network

Well they basically already implied it themselves a couple months ago with that Diablo light-switch gif.

Diablo 3 was a game i always intended to buy, but for some reason never did. Guess this is finally the time

Hey - I think this is great. I think I'll scoop it up if I can find it around $40. Passed on Diablo 3 when it launched with troubles, didn't care to notice how they fixed the game until much later on. This will be great for coop!

Hope it means we get more Activision/Blizzard support.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

A Switch version would be cool for sure, but I'm not sure I'd get it, at least not for full price. I played a bit of the PS3 version and wasn't exactly super-impressed.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
There's no way they would charge $60 for a 6 year old game like this! Then again, they did that for Skyrim so who knows lol

Sure they would, why wouldnt they? There a bunch of late ports on Switch that are sold at full price.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Don't mind the naysayers. In August 2014 when I first got my PS4, Diablo III was the game I got along with it and it provided me with endless hours of fun!

It's a great game. Enjoy Switch owners!

JRPGfan said:
Will it be able to do 900p 60fps?

It will be noticeably superior to the PS360 versions, like all games from that gen.

That is all I can promise.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Good, I guess, but I've never been interested in Diablo, and at that price I doubt it will set the world on fire. Seriously, it's 6 years old, there's no reason to charge full price. The Crash collection has more right to charge full price than this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

That's sweet. Love Diablo 3. I have the UEE for the PS4, but Ill get this. What is the Rise Of The Necromancer DLC all about?