By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Antifa Protestors Throw Garbage at Conservatives Eating Breakfast.

"Conservative activists Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk were accosted at a Philadelphia restaurant on Monday by protesters from a local antifa group.

Owens and Kirk, who lead the conservative super PAC Turning Point USA, had their breakfast at Green Eggs Café prematurely ended when protests erupted outside.

Owens told CNN that the protesters, who bore an antifa sticker, "immediately recognized" Kirk and her, and a much larger group approached the restaurant about 20 minutes later. She said the protesters began harassing and throwing things at Kirk and her from outside the restaurant"

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/06/politics/conservative-antifa-protests-restaurant/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Here is a tweet with a video of what happened.

I've been reading about situations like this happening a lot recently and I think violent protests like this needs to stop. The current GOP is trash but antifa should have been more peaceful with this protest.

Around the Network

Ugh Antifa, biggest scum out there. They might not be fascist, but they really love using their methods.

The instant you resort to violence is the instant you lose my sympathy. Same with any attempt to talk over anyone else.

melbye said:
Ugh Antifa, biggest scum out there. They might not be fascist, but they really love using their methods.

Nothing is scummier than a Nazi, kkk, alt right member. Antifa has killed ZERO PEOPLE TILL DATE. The alt right are the ones brandishing guns and goon squads as intimidation against those who oppose them, aka anyone not white and Christian. 

melbye said:

I would go as far to say that Antifa is anti-fascist akin to how the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is democratic.

Around the Network
NYCrysis said:
melbye said:

Nothing is scummier than a Nazi, kkk, alt right member. Antifa has killed ZERO PEOPLE TILL DATE. The alt right are the ones brandishing guns and goon squads as intimidation against those who oppose them, aka anyone not white and Christian. 

This. Antifa doesnt go about things the right way, but they are far from the "biggest scum out there". 

NYCrysis said:
melbye said:

So violence, intimidation and hitting people over the head with bike-locks is OK as long as noone get killed? Come on dude

melbye said:

They commit genocidal murder against people on the basis of DNA and cultural background?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Anyone who sympathizes with these assholes in any form or fashion loses all of my respect. These people are straight up terrorists, and despite how much they act like they are "against" Fascism, they are actually Fascist themselves. They are all that is wrong with humanity, and one step away from the likes of Isis, the KKK, and Neo Nazis.

The most ridiculous thing is Candace Owens is actually a very intelligent and pretty reasonable person who makes some very insightful points regarding BLM and the current Democratic party. She's actually pretty much your typical conservative, but the fact that she's a strong and smart black woman and trying to improve the black community by suggesting that maybe the Democrats, who've acted like their saviors, have possibly only made things worst for them? Can't have that! Gotta have a bunch of fascist white people swoop in and put her in her place, because after all, they know best! Sure sounds familiar doesn't it?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I'm not surprised considering it's antifa (who act like fascists) and the rhetoric coming from the left like Maxine Waters.

Last edited by Aeolus451 - on 07 August 2018