By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth - November 29th in Japan

FeMc is back!!! Nothing else matters now. 

Ultrashroomz said:
THEY BROUGHT HAMUKO HOLY SHIT!!!

Would be funny if they named her...Makoto Yuki?

Around the Network

So, where is Maya?

Don't know jack about Persona but I am very intrigued by the pics of the game.

However have to say that I am very disappointed it is on 3ds; would love to have in the switch.

EDIT: Also have to say that game taking place in a movie theater is a really cool and unique idea, so I will definitely be keep an eye on this game.

Last edited by Poliwrathlord - on 05 August 2018

Hiku said:

I'll probably pick this one up since Makoto is in it.

RIP P1 and P2

On-topic: Day 1. EOX and PQ2 deserve to be the swan song of the 3DS, and I have no doubt that they're at least going to live up to my expectations.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NeoQFpmGzQ

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nautilus said:
Nice.Shame it isnt on Switch, otherwise I would have eventually picked it up.

Map issues

HoangNhatAnh said:
Nautilus said:
Nice.Shame it isnt on Switch, otherwise I would have eventually picked it up.

Map issues

Nothing that couldnt be reworked.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Map issues

Nothing that couldnt be reworked.

How to draw the map and playing the game at the same time? In DS/3DS, you have to use 2 screens to do that, with Switch, the best choice is completely drop the drawing map feature on second screen. In other words, only auto map

I loved the first one. I hope it gets localized! Man, the 3DS has one of the strongest RPG library's ever!

I am excited though for when Atlus goes full force development on Switch!

1doesnotsimply