By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth - November 29th in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svrbt-iuTDs

Comes out 11/29 in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

THEY BROUGHT HAMUKO HOLY SHIT!!!

A mod can lock my thread lol, yours is more detailed.

I hope this game isn't coming to the 3DS so far out that Atlus won't bother to localise it for the west. The 1st one did pretty well in North America. Honestly it's just a shame this sort of game would be to awkward to port to the Switch.

Last edited by Green098 - on 04 August 2018

We did it people,we defeated atlus.They finally acknowledge her existance.

I'm so happy rn,i will stay all day finding cute minako pics

Around the Network

I was really hoping that this game would just have P5 characters, I haven't played 3/4 yet. Still looks cool though

Gald this is actually happending.... 3DS library of RPGs grows :)

Nice.Shame it isnt on Switch, otherwise I would have eventually picked it up.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

YEAHS! and since it seems to be in some kind of movie universe (hi viewtiful joe how u doin?) we can forget about continuity and just enjoy the fanboy fuel, well done

Atlus always has the years late Swan song for a given system. Persona 4 came out on PS2 in 2008. P5 can be played on PS3 even though it's a 2016 game. PQ2 is just 3DS' Swan Song. :D