By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

LipeJJ said:
Wondering if Smash will be Nintendo's biggest debut in US. It will certainly be interesting.

Itll be the highestbselling exclusive of all time

Around the Network

Well that's good news, shows that Fire emblem and Metroid are highly anticipated.
Metroid being this high without any news since a year ago and only a cheap title screen.. i mean i think it can outsold the other metroid games with the power of the internet compare to word of mouth in the 00s.

Very happy to see people so interested in the new Fire Emblem. I hope it ships 1 million day 1.

Super Smash bros back at #1! Not shocked but Weyhey! Cummilon smash!

tbone51 said:
LipeJJ said:
Wondering if Smash will be Nintendo's biggest debut in US. It will certainly be interesting.

Do you mean in a specific timeframe or overall? O.o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

The thirst for Metroid is real.

LipeJJ said:
tbone51 said:

Do you mean in a specific timeframe or overall? O.o

I need numbers for overall but i meant Npd so first month

Amazons announcement making people pre-order lots and lots i see.. top 5 games not even released yet

My next preorder update will get interesting if this massive preordering prevails.

It's nothing lol.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 21 August 2018