By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

Spiderman doing really well on amazon Japan

Around the Network

Shash has entered the Top 10 in the yearly chart - and skipped right past the 10th spot, landing on 9. It only overtook MK8D though, the other spot comes from the fact that the screen protector for Switch ain't counted anymore, making everything win a spot after the first two.

Mar1217 said:
Octopath struggles to keep it's place inside the top 100, though it's no surprise with the current offer ...

Daemon x Machina has stabilized itself in the Top 75 for now, I do hope momentum would go up with the last showcase at Gamescom ...

Otherwise, Metroid Prime 4 'n Super Mario Party are making legend of themselves !

Well, at least Octopath won a spot in the yearly chart

I'm a bit surprised neither Metroid Prime 4 nor Kingdom Hearts III has shown up in the yearlies yet despite them doing pretty well in the hourlies.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Shash has entered the Top 10 in the yearly chart - and skipped right past the 10th spot, landing on 9. It only overtook MK8D though, the other spot comes from the fact that the screen protector for Switch ain't counted anymore, making everything win a spot after the first two.

Mar1217 said:
Octopath struggles to keep it's place inside the top 100, though it's no surprise with the current offer ...

Daemon x Machina has stabilized itself in the Top 75 for now, I do hope momentum would go up with the last showcase at Gamescom ...

Otherwise, Metroid Prime 4 'n Super Mario Party are making legend of themselves !

Well, at least Octopath won a spot in the yearly chart

I'm a bit surprised neither Metroid Prime 4 nor Kingdom Hearts III has shown up in the yearlies yet despite them doing pretty well in the hourlies.

I was more surprised that Starfox: Battle for Atlas didn't show up on the hourlies with everyone going crazy with pre-orders and how well it did during E3.  Then when I saw the rankings for the PS4 and XB1 versions, I realized that Ubisoft must be betting hard on the Switch version because it looks like it's going to sell like shit on everything but the Switch.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but according to Benji Smash is on track to the be the biggest launch ever for game that is on a home Nintendo console

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-july-2018-octopath-traveler-1-switch-best-selling-console.63732/page-9#post-11773405

animegaming said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but according to Benji Smash is on track to the be the biggest launch ever for game that is on a home Nintendo console

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-july-2018-octopath-traveler-1-switch-best-selling-console.63732/page-9#post-11773405

Damn, thats huge, I am sure it will also move tons of Switch units.

Around the Network
animegaming said:

And yet people were saying it won't beat brawl

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 24 August 2018

Spiderman is a puny compared to Smash Ultimate

Yeah, but did you see it's pricetag? 1960$ and rising (was 1888$ 1 hour ago)

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 24 August 2018

Pre order for RDR2 haven't open yet in amazon?

Is Smash at #6 on yearlies or am I missing something? O.o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won