By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated New Release of August?

Most Anticipated New Release of August?

Blade Strangers 27 2.94%

F1 2018 53 5.77%

Little Dragons Cafe 27 2.94%

Madden NFL 19 29 3.16%

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker 22 2.39%

Overcooked 2 87 9.47%

PES 2019 44 4.79%

Strange Brigade 12 1.31%

Yakuza Kiwami 2 203 22.09%

Other/Nothing 415 45.16%

Total:919

I'd say Blade Strangers and Overcooked 2 will be the big Indie releases of this month. Otherwise, I guess Madden 19 and Monster Hunter Gen Ultimate for Switch will be the 2 biggest launch of this month.

Probably gonna pick the latter since I'll be able to continue from my last save file on my 3DS.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Bullet Girls baby! Nothing else matters.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 of course! Cant wait of this masterpiece/remake.

Yakuza 2 was the best story-game with Metal Gear Solid 3 and Persona 4/5 of all time for me. Amazing gameplay, bossfights, story, characters & the new extras are fantastic. But in early September, the impressive "Spiderman"-Game and the big JRPG "Dragon Quest XI" for PS4 appears - I need more time for so many new beautiful games.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 24 July 2018

Yakuza Kiwami 2

But will not have time to play it to much work + immersive studying.

Shenmue collection HD.

Around the Network

nothing really. Im planning to get Overcooked 2 but i cant really say im highly anticipating it.

I penciled myself in for Yakuza Kiwami 2. I'll probably get to it around 2023.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

waiting for september for spiderman👍

I'll get Little Dragons Café and Okami HD for Switch, maybe I'll try out Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate but I don't know yet because there are a lot of new games releasing between September-December that are on my radar.

Last edited by Green098 - on 24 July 2018

Honestly, the only games I'm even remotely interested in as potential day-one purchases for the remainder of the year are Mega Man 11, Dragon Quest XI, Soul Caliber VI, and Smash Bros. Meanwhile, Spider-Man, Battlefield V, and Forza Horizon 4 are "Wait for price cut" games. And the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is the PolyMega console, which may end up being the definitive retro console.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").