By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated New Release of August?

Most Anticipated New Release of August?

Blade Strangers 27 2.94%

F1 2018 53 5.77%

Little Dragons Cafe 27 2.94%

Madden NFL 19 29 3.16%

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker 22 2.39%

Overcooked 2 87 9.47%

PES 2019 44 4.79%

Strange Brigade 12 1.31%

Yakuza Kiwami 2 203 22.09%

Other/Nothing 415 45.16%

Total:919

I penciled myself in for Yakuza Kiwami 2. I'll probably get to it around 2023.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

waiting for september for spiderman👍

I'll get Little Dragons Café and Okami HD for Switch, maybe I'll try out Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate but I don't know yet because there are a lot of new games releasing between September-December that are on my radar.

Last edited by Green098 - on 24 July 2018

I might get LIttle Dragon's Cafe if reviews are good enough. Otherwise it's going to be Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. 

Mnementh said:
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate obviously. What else?

Yeah I'm adding you to my Switch friends list as soon as that game comes out. We are gonna hunt together!

mZuzek said:
Green098 said:
I'll get Little Dragons Café and Okami HD for Switch, maybe I'll try out Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate but I don't yet because there are a lot of new games releasing between September-December that are on my radar.

If you can, try to get the Japanese version of Okami, digital or physical.

You'll thank me one day... hopefully.

I was actually thinking of getting the Japanese version of Okami on Switch just so I could get it physically, but for right now at least it's sold out on play asia.

But you've made me curious as to what's the difference between the pal and jp versions...

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

I might get LIttle Dragon's Cafe if reviews are good enough. Otherwise it's going to be Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. 

Mnementh said:
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate obviously. What else?

Yeah I'm adding you to my Switch friends list as soon as that game comes out. We are gonna hunt together!

Why not add me now? My FC: SW-7706-3819-9381

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Why not add me now? My FC: SW-7706-3819-9381

I'll add you Thursday. Been doing overtime at work the past month. 

This thread reminded me that I have the limited edition of Little Dragons Cafe ordered and on the the way. Beyond being a JRPG, I have almost no idea what it is. Literally just googled it right now. Just thought it sounded neat and decided to get it on a whim. The way to do it really.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Give me Yakuza please.... though I still need to play 6.....

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Would have said Madden 19 if EA bothered to give it a chance on the Switch. Since they haven't, it looks like I'm skipping Madden for the 7th year in a row. All the while wondering what EA is thinking as Madden sales continue to decline year over year. (Madden 17 sales were down 1 million units from Madden 16, and Madden 18 was over 3 million down from Madden 16. Some will write that off as an increase in digital sales, but if that were the case other sports titles like Fifa should show the same sharp declines, and that's not the case at all.)

As it stands, I picked Blade Strangers.