By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you most of your money on clothes or videogames?

Do you spend more on clothes than games this year?

Yes 11 23.91%

No 35 76.09%

Total:46

I buy most of my stuff at H&M so it's pretty cheap. So I spend more money on videogames.

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network

Generally its games, significantly more if its years I'm buying consoles. But I don't spend a ton on gaming or clothes.

I don't buy expensive clothes. I tend to shop at outlets, online, etc. So I spend maybe $10-20 on an individual item of clothing, I tend to buy shoes for $30-40 if I see them discounted, I like athletic shoes so I lean to Reebok for quality and price.

On a side note, I keep my carb consumption low and I'm vegetarian so I don't eat out much either. I'm a pretty frugal person in general.

Last edited by Mr Puggsly - on 25 July 2018

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Would it count if I spent money on video game-related clothing?

CaptainExplosion said:

I think Video game clothing belongs in clothing not videogames ^_^

It's easy to picture Miss Xbox AKA Vert from Hyperdimension Neptunia with Pigtails and younger, Just give her pigtails and make her 2 year younger look at the one far left example , answered.

dx11332sega said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What if it were clothing that played video games?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
dx11332sega said:

What if it were clothing that played video games?

Probably tell the clothes to stop gaming and it needs to be put on :)

It's easy to picture Miss Xbox AKA Vert from Hyperdimension Neptunia with Pigtails and younger, Just give her pigtails and make her 2 year younger look at the one far left example , answered.

LipeJJ said:

Actually, I usually spend $20000 per year on clothes, and I only buy some essential items. There are many more ways to spend more. That said, I don't have money issues. lol

You only have to be aware of your cash flow and live accordingly.

Can I ask you what's your job?  You must earn a lot to be able to spend so much on clothes.  

finalrpgfantasy said:
LipeJJ said:

Actually, I usually spend $20000 per year on clothes, and I only buy some essential items. There are many more ways to spend more. That said, I don't have money issues. lol

You only have to be aware of your cash flow and live accordingly.

Can I ask you what's your job?  You must earn a lot to be able to spend so much on clothes.  

No problem. I'm a novice trader, currently learning and gaining experience in the area with my boyfriend's tutelage. Before my job, my parents used to finance my habits.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

No problem. I'm a novice trader, currently learning and gaining experience in the area with my boyfriend's tutelage. Before my job, my parents used to finance my habits.

Nice.  What stores do you normally buy clothes?  

I don't spend much money on either to be honest.

I don't game as much as I used to. So far I bought GT Sport for $40, Bioshock Collection for $20, and spent $50 renewing my PS Plus subscription.

I usually don't care about fashion or clothes at all but my wardrobe was out of date. My clothes and shoes were literally falling apart and tearing at the seams. I am trying to dress better now. Recently I bought 2 sunglasses for $10 each, a polo shirt for $10, a t shirt for $35. I bought clothes off facebook for the first time because they looked fly and were on sale. Hope I am not becoming an impulsive shopper.

I need to buy more jeans and shorts, a pair of hiking sneakers, a new watch, a new suit, and contact lenses.

Fashion is hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.