By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you most of your money on clothes or videogames?

Do you spend more on clothes than games this year?

Yes 11 23.91%

No 35 76.09%

Total:46
LipeJJ said:

You guys genuinely scare me. I've seen many saying they didn't buy clothes at all in the past years... that's worrisome. As the years go by, I feel like we're living in a post apocalyptic fashion world where people dress as beggars, only with leftovers, lack of coherence, mismatching colors, etc.

I wonder why this is happening. In the past people were self aware and cared about looking good and had basic fashion knowledge, but not today

Ya know, people can, and do, think different things look good to the things you like. There's no need to insult them and say they dress like "beggars" because of that.

Besides, I'm very much of the opinion that comfort > everything when it comes to clothes. I couldn't really give a shit what people think I look like, if my clothes are comfortable then I'm going to continue wearing them.

Oh and if we're talking about the past when people wore idiotic things like corsets just to look "good" then I think it's definitely a good thing those days are long gone!

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 24 July 2018

Around the Network

Clothes easily. Gaming is just a hobby, but clothes make you presentable. If you look good, you feel good. Clothes help you get that job in the interview, help you get more dates, even helps you keep your current bf/gf. Clothes are far more important than gaming

the most of my money i spend for childrens😁

I spend more on clothes. I tend to buy games at cheap prices (mostly digital sales), but on clothes i like to spend a little more. My favorite stores for clothes are: Marshalls, Burlington, American Eagle, Old Navy, Zara, Express and PacSun.

LipeJJ said:

You guys genuinely scare me. I've seen many saying they didn't buy clothes at all in the past years... that's worrisome. As the years go by, I feel like we're living in a post apocalyptic fashion world where people dress as beggars, only with leftovers, lack of coherence, mismatching colors, etc.

I wonder why this is happening. In the past people were self aware and cared about looking good and had basic fashion knowledge, but not today

My brother's like that.  He has no problem spending on games or his gaming PC, but on clothes is another story.  Some of his clothes are 8 years old or more, I think.

Around the Network

By the time the year is over, I will have spent more on video games than clothes.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Good looking clothes don't have to be expensive, in fact hey can be really cheap. However you have to look good naturally and clothes matter less.

I've seen some weird clothing choices Were I used to live when I was  a kid  they mostly had worn out shoes they bought from walmart fading art in shirts and some people looked like this with this and looked messy in the collar I mean can it be fixed ? but this was in the 90's though I think chris chan is using a 90's shirt IDK?

Nike needs cleaning

this addidas need cleaning

I know they need this for there shoe cleaning back then in my area ?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Yes most people in my area wear there clothes like this now in 2018 or some weird shirt without that jacket 

Edit those jeans are way too big and too loose there butts look extremely sad or flatist loose butt from big jeans 

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 24 July 2018

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Games by a landslide.