By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you most of your money on clothes or videogames?

Do you spend more on clothes than games this year?

Yes 11 23.91%

No 35 76.09%

Total:46
LipeJJ said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

Can I ask you what's your job?  You must earn a lot to be able to spend so much on clothes.  

No problem. I'm a novice trader, currently learning and gaining experience in the area with my boyfriend's tutelage. Before my job, my parents used to finance my habits.

Nice.  What stores do you normally buy clothes?  

Around the Network

I don't spend much money on either to be honest.

I don't game as much as I used to. So far I bought GT Sport for $40, Bioshock Collection for $20, and spent $50 renewing my PS Plus subscription.

I usually don't care about fashion or clothes at all but my wardrobe was out of date. My clothes and shoes were literally falling apart and tearing at the seams. I am trying to dress better now. Recently I bought 2 sunglasses for $10 each, a polo shirt for $10, a t shirt for $35. I bought clothes off facebook for the first time because they looked fly and were on sale. Hope I am not becoming an impulsive shopper.

I need to buy more jeans and shorts, a pair of hiking sneakers, a new watch, a new suit, and contact lenses.

Fashion is hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

Fashion is hard.

Amen

finalrpgfantasy said:
LipeJJ said:

No problem. I'm a novice trader, currently learning and gaining experience in the area with my boyfriend's tutelage. Before my job, my parents used to finance my habits.

It's mainly at Gucci, Prada and Fendi for comfort / ready-to-wear stuff. But I also end up picking up some items from Valentino, Versace and Louis Vuitton as well, because their accessories are very good and creative. For traditional suits, it's always Ermenegildo Zegna or Dior because it's easier to choose. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

It's mainly at Gucci, Prada and Fendi for comfort / ready-to-wear stuff. But I also end up picking up some items from Valentino, Versace and Louis Vuitton as well, because their accessories are very good and creative. For traditional suits, it's always Ermenegildo Zegna or Dior because it's easier to choose. xD

No wonder you spend so much on clothes lol.  My main stores are Marshalls, American Eagle, PacSun, Old Navy, Express, Forever 21 and Zara.  Every now and then I like to go to Polo Ralph Lauren and Nautica, but of course I usually buy thing that are on sale or on some kind of promotions.  

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
LipeJJ said:

No wonder you spend so much on clothes lol.  My main stores are Marshalls, American Eagle, PacSun, Old Navy, Express, Forever 21 and Zara.  Every now and then I like to go to Polo Ralph Lauren and Nautica, but of course I usually buy thing that are on sale or on some kind of promotions.  

Yeah. xD Anyway, Ralph Lauren and Nautica are really good choices, I really like their stuff. Zara is also interesting for good finds like certain trousers, not to mention they mostly have elegant collections. The others I'm not familiar with, since they're not present in my country, with the exception of Forever 21.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I buy my clothes 70% off if not more. I want quality, good looking stuff, but I don't want to pay for it.

But I also don't want to spend more than 30 euro for a new AAA game. Ni No Kuni 2 is more AA, but I got that one for free on release because a store had a faulty-price.
I like expensive things cheap.

I spend more on alcohol than games & clothes combined.

Gotta have that vodka - need rocket fuel to get me by. Life is tough kiddies. We all need some kind of escape.....

Nighthawk117 said:

I spend more on alcohol than games & clothes combined.

#metoo

But just because drinks in clubs are so expensive, I would be an alcoholic if I spent so much money on alcohol from the  supermarket.

Man, I am blown away by how little people value their image.

I hate the term, but I get called a fashionista a lot. I do Spring/Summer shopping first half of the year then a little bit Winter shopping in September(Live in San Diego. We dont really get Winter). I spend about 500 on Spring/Summer and like 300 in early fall. If I come across something dope on Amazon I'll probably get it too. Spend about 1000 a year on gear. Games just depend. Im a student so I tend to buy a few games that will last a semester. Probably 300 a year on games.