By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you most of your money on clothes or videogames?

Do you spend more on clothes than games this year?

Yes 11 23.91%

No 35 76.09%

Total:46

Clothes= $0

Video games= $60 or $120 if there are 2 games buy like in 2015 for COD BO3 and Halo 5.

So my answer is video games.

Last edited by darkenergy - on 24 July 2018

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

I've spent a lot this year on games and game accessories, would say over a grand maybe close to two but then with clothes last year I bought a ton of clothes (found a look I liked, bought the same outfit in multiples and put many into storage but this year my spending on clothes is effectively zero, even shoes I just got a few boxes of the same type last year.

The only thing which might rival games would be figures for me, have a bad habbit of dropping large amounts of cash on Star Trek models, between little die cast ones which cost in the region of 20-40 up to a few I have which are triple figures but only one of those was gotten this year, oh... looking to my left reminds me I got a large Mercy figure this year also... but then also spent €15 on that amazing charity skin which kinda balances it out a bit.

But aye for the OP question, 0 on cloths, tons on gaming and more on nerd culture and accessories in general.

(can I technically count my new projector as a gaming spend as well? :o that was over €500 and is almost exclusively used for gaming)

ps glad you enjoy the Jordans in the OP video :) They look pretty awesome, as for getting a tattoo as a diabetic... it's just a series of injections along with ink isn't it? I mean... if you're a type one you're going to be doing 4 a day anyways, I didn't look into it because I really don't like tattoos at all, but I can't see how it would be bad for you?

https://www.ontrackdiabetes.com/live-well/everyday-life/getting-inked-tattoos-diabetes

Link suggests as long as everything else is fine with you, it should be NP, just they mention obviously the slower healing abilities of a diabetic so you'll be in pain for a bit longer because of it.

Last edited by Ganoncrotch - on 24 July 2018

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

You guys genuinely scare me. I've seen many saying they didn't buy clothes at all in the past years... that's worrisome. As the years go by, I feel like we're living in a post apocalyptic fashion world where people dress as beggars, only with leftovers, lack of coherence, mismatching colors, etc.

I wonder why this is happening. In the past people were self aware and cared about looking good and had basic fashion knowledge, but not today

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Clothes easily. Gaming is just a hobby, but clothes make you presentable. If you look good, you feel good. Clothes help you get that job in the interview, help you get more dates, even helps you keep your current bf/gf. Clothes are far more important than gaming

the most of my money i spend for childrens😁

Around the Network

I spend more on clothes. I tend to buy games at cheap prices (mostly digital sales), but on clothes i like to spend a little more. My favorite stores for clothes are: Marshalls, Burlington, American Eagle, Old Navy, Zara, Express and PacSun.

LipeJJ said:

You guys genuinely scare me. I've seen many saying they didn't buy clothes at all in the past years... that's worrisome. As the years go by, I feel like we're living in a post apocalyptic fashion world where people dress as beggars, only with leftovers, lack of coherence, mismatching colors, etc.

I wonder why this is happening. In the past people were self aware and cared about looking good and had basic fashion knowledge, but not today

My brother's like that.  He has no problem spending on games or his gaming PC, but on clothes is another story.  Some of his clothes are 8 years old or more, I think.

By the time the year is over, I will have spent more on video games than clothes.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Good looking clothes don't have to be expensive, in fact hey can be really cheap. However you have to look good naturally and clothes matter less.

Generally speaking, I think I spend about the same amount on clothes and games in a given year. That's usually a few hundred dollars. This year though, I've purchased very little clothing. So, games may be in front for 2018.