By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what was your "FIRST GAME" for a playstation system?

i got two games with my PS1

The first one i ever played:

This was the other game i got

Around the Network

Pretty sure it was either between Rascal or Crash Bandicoot. Followed by Guardian's Crusade.

3DS: 5429-9952-3189  Add me if you wish!

Final Fantasy 7. I bought a Playstation so that I could play Fantasy 7. It was worth every penny.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 17 July 2018

Vigilante 8. Played all the time with friends. I miss this game.

The first game I ever played on a Playstation system was either Crash Bandicoot 3 or Medievil from what I can remember.

Around the Network

With no memory card.

I bought Tomb Raider and Resident Evil before i could even find a console (it was sold out everywhere). When I finally found one, it came with a free copy of Battle Arena Toshinden.

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

I waaaaant to saaaaay either Kingdom Hearts, Dark Cloud, Final Fantasy X, or Gran Turismo 3. I'm well aware that one of those things is not like the others.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Gonna say Metal Slug X

Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style

Was a huge Nintendo fan and never wanted a PlayStation. But when Wu-Tang dropped a video game I had to have it. It is literally the only gave I ever owned for PS1. After I got bored with it I sold my PS1 and hopped right back on my N64. Funny how I’ve gone 360° as it pertains to Sony and Nintendo.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!