By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

Aeolus451 said:
CosmicSex said:

Your profile says you are American.  Even the GOP believes in defending America. So its really hard to believe that you aren't American.  The latest indictment on Friday also explained that 500,000 voter info accounts were stolen from one state alone.  They explained that the companies who provided software to state election boards and voting machines was breached by Russians as well.  Yesterday it was reported that one company that provides machines for voting had REMOTE ACCESS software installed on the ballot counting machines and lied about its existence.  It was reported that at least 21 states had their election sites penetrated by Russians.  

So when you say this is just dems making something up to get Trump, I just can't believe that you are even American.  If I am wrong that is even more alarming.  Outside of Trump, liberals and all of that, what would it take for you to stand up for America?  I am not attacking you support of Trump.  I am questioning why the entirety of the US intelligence community in your mind doesn't compare to Trumps words?  It is irrational. 

We should be able to support who we want and think objectively at the same time.  I mean your opinion is yours and you have a right to that.  But you can't have an alternative opinion on actual hard facts without becoming a liar. 

Again, to what extent do we defend as you put it? Are you suggesting we go to war over it? That's crazy. Do you have sources that's credible on those?

I said that dems are using the russians' attempt to hack/influence our politics to discredit Trump. If Hillary won and the same info came, the liberal media would be quiet about it.

I didn't mention the intelligence agencies at all.

Okay so the reason everyone is snapping is because he said in front of Putin that the information that his OWN DNI Dan Coats said is up for debate.  He said, "I asked Putin and he said no." as if that overrides the DHS, CIA, FBI and all other members of the intelligence community.  Defending us in this case means not demeaning us in front of the Russia and the whole world.  If something like this happened to Hillary (it did in the reverse actually) we would hope that she can at least get on the same side as the very men and women dedicated to protecting this country.  What Russia did is threaten our right to our own representation.   If we lose that we are in trouble. Even though this is the natural conclusion of hacking election boards, people are not really talking about it and I know why.  The American public, people on both sides would ask 'what the hell are we even voting for if people can hack state election boards?'  It creates a crisis on it very own. 

The comment about the agencies was in response to your claim that no harm was done. 

BTW, Trump just now is saying that he 'accepts the findings of the intelligence community' so at least he did that.  Earlier this week when asked if he holds them responsible, he said he holds both countries responsible.  That is something else that got people very upset.  The responsibility is all Russia's unless he is insisting that Americans were also involved in the hacking which would make this far worse. 

Around the Network

He had a bad press conference, why are people acting like this is an impeachable offense? And why are people complimenting Putin? All he did was laugh at the stupid press questions. Trump did bad because of Trump, Putin didn’t do anything lol. Putin is a boss? What the fuck is that about?

JRPGfan said:
Locknuts said:
I've never seen Donald Trump look like such a bitch. Putin is an absolute boss.

Or Trump just owes alot of money to russians? and maybe they have stuff on him, so hes their bitch?
Hard to be "tough" when your in a position of weakness.

It has nothing to do with putin being a absolute boss, of a man.... even if yeah hes a ex KGB agent, so ofc the guy has the upperhand vs trump.

Well it's just speculation at this stage that they have anything on him. I think Putin just massaged Trump's ego and made some concessions behind closed doors, forcing Trump to look weak and play along in front of the media.

Putin is extremely devious and intelligent. Trump is neither, so he was made to look like a bitch. Putin must be loving it.

Hiku said:

BREAKING: Emperor Palpatine claims he misspoke while issuing Order 66: "In a key sentence in my remarks, I said 'Wipe them out. All of them. ... The sentence should've been: 'DON'T wipe them out.'"

"I meant to say 'how much wood WOULDN'T a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck COULDN'T chuck wood.' Could be other woodchucks also."

— James Robert Carroll

massimus said:
He had a bad press conference, why are people acting like this is an impeachable offense? And why are people complimenting Putin? All he did was laugh at the stupid press questions. Trump did bad because of Trump, Putin didn’t do anything lol. Putin is a boss? What the fuck is that about?

That was not bad it was embarrassing.  For someone who is being investigated for making deals with another foreign nation to gain the presidency, how can that press conference look good in any way.  So yes, it appeared that he went into a private meeting with another foreign leader we have accused of attacking the US and came out of it prasing that leader and throwing all of our intelligence agency under the bus.  People are complimenting Putin for a master class in political maneuvering because of the outcome of that whole event broadcast around the world for everyone to see.  He pretty much used Trump as a puppet, made Trump look foolish and weak on the world stage after all the bluster he did at NATO and laughed at the press because its always funny when you have their own president by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it.  Putin doesn't have to say anything when you have Trump saying it all.  That is the master puppeteer.  To even come on the board and try to defend that performance and make it anything less that the absolute Fup shows that anything Trump does you are quick to dismiss.

The worst part was that complete strained walkback on Tuesday which was even more embarrassing.  It's as if Trump's people think the general public is stupid.  As if one word was the only thing people had an issue with in that cringe worthy press conference.  Next you have the tweets afterward where he pretty much walks back on his walk back.  Its the classic Trump where he loves to throw out confusing messages and let people like you choose how to view it and defend what he has done.  Trump supporters become the Trump listeners for the world as you interpret the nonsense he throws out and try to make it appear everyone else just do not understand.  

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Hiku said:

BREAKING: Emperor Palpatine claims he misspoke while issuing Order 66: "In a key sentence in my remarks, I said 'Wipe them out. All of them. ... The sentence should've been: 'DON'T wipe them out.'"

"I meant to say 'how much wood WOULDN'T a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck COULDN'T chuck wood.' Could be other woodchucks also."

— James Robert Carroll

Now I'm getting flashbacks to Monkey Island 2

lol am i really seeing posts in here stating that we need to trust the CIA, FBI and MSM?????

lets do a quick recap

madeline albright by the way recently criticised trump over his treatment of children and was featured on jimmy kimmel

jesus christ wake the f up

trump is a bull in a china shop and the ignorant or otherwise supporters of the deep state cannot handle that

trump is exactly what is needed, a masculine confrontational man to shake things up and run the cockroaches out from the shadows for everyone to see

hilary clinton started the birther movement btw according to morning joe even though the msm have been calling trump a racist for starting it

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 19 July 2018

hilary clinton participated in the funding of al qaeda, the greatest threat to americans over the past few decades , that alone should have invalidated her presidential run

Newest Gallup poll: American's top priorities July 2018:

#1: Immigration/illegal aliens

Situation with Russia: no one

https://news.gallup.com/poll/237389/immigration-surges-top-important-problem-list.aspx

o_O.Q said:

jesus christ wake the f up

trump is a bull in a china shop and the ignorant or otherwise supporters of the deep state cannot handle that

trump is exactly what is needed, a masculine confrontational man to shake things up and run the cockroaches out from the shadows for everyone to see

hilary clinton started the birther movement btw according to morning joe even though the msm have been calling trump a racist for starting it

Lol, so Trump is a bull in a China shop unless its Russia.  You want us to believe that he is here to shake things up but when he gets his chance at Russia he act like Putin bitch.  Next if you were on point, then Trump would not have walked back his previous statements and stood firm instead of that ridiculous crap he spewed on Tuesday. Maybe you should wait until Trump knows which Trump to defend before trying defend one stance he already threw away.

Your defense of Trump doesn't hold any water because he walked his statements back.  You want to make it appear we should all discount everything that was shone concerning the hacking because of a few videos you found.  You want everyone to dismiss everything from all the security councils and agencies because Trump made a fool of himself to the world. 

Who cares if Hillary started the Birther movement.  Trump took that torch and made it his own.  As always, people believe by throwing Hillary or Obama name into something it asolves trump from doing the same thing.  If you thought it was stupid, criminal or bad under one person, why suddenly it would be ok for another.  Why is it you have to justify what Trump is doing or has done based on someone else doing it.