By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Second time I preorder a game in 10 years and the game is Captain Toad

How excited are you for this under the radar release?

Very! 7 22.58%

Kindoff. 8 25.81%

Meh.... 12 38.71%

Captain what? 4 12.90%

Total:31

I have to admit it, I was almost certain that the honour will go to TloU2, but damn, after playing the demo I caved in. It was everything that I imagined it is, and I can tell that after 3 short levels.

This would have been the "system seller" for me if I would have ever bought a WiiU, and now I can finally play it, and on the go never the less. The game seems to be a gem that is not mentioned nowhere near enough, and if all the other levels are just as fun, It will be a blast.

Are you preordering, planning to get it at one point or not interested at all? Also, how much are you bothered by the fact that the SM3DW levels will be switched for SMO levels? Also, anyone buying the 3DS version? Il download the demo for that later, just to check out how well it works on the system.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

This was one of my favorite Wii U games and one of the few i plan on double dipping.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Played the demo last night and I'm loving it. I already owned the Wii U version (was $15 on clearance with Amiibo included) but never got around to playing it, guess I'll be double dipping. Glad it's only $40

A great game!
Good escalation in complexity and difficulty.
I have been hopeing for DLC or a Captain Toad 2 for a couple of years already.

Played the game on wii u but i won't be double dipping this time. Its a great game though

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

baloofarsan said:
A great game!
Good escalation in complexity and difficulty.
I have been hopeing for DLC or a Captain Toad 2 for a couple of years already.

Thats something I was really hoping for, as the demo levels are a bit on the easy side. Lets hope that a good performance will result in a sequal :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I skipped this on WiiU, but I may give it a shot on Switch. I have so many games to pick from though so we will see.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Awesome game. Undecided if I'll double dip on it. Probably will.

It's a really fun game, but I won't be buying it again. If you didn't catch it on Wii U, I highly recommend getting it now.

Not sure what the appeal is. I was unimpressed by the Wii U version, too, but I guess I have atypical taste in games.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames