By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Second time I preorder a game in 10 years and the game is Captain Toad

How excited are you for this under the radar release?

Very! 7 22.58%

Kindoff. 8 25.81%

Meh.... 12 38.71%

Captain what? 4 12.90%

Total:31

It was a fun game on the WiiU. Not sure if Ill double dip. Have to see how many new levels are added first.

Around the Network

Skipped it on Wii U, got it pre ordered for Switch.

I never got around to playing it on Wii U but I'm getting it on Switch. I love the environments and mild gameplay, something I crave from time to time.

It's not like the game will sell out so, I fail to see the point. You might as well wait until it comes out. At least then, if you've changed your mind, you won't have to go through the trouble of canceling etc.

Buying it again want to play those Odyssey levels

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
It's not like the game will sell out so, I fail to see the point. You might as well wait until it comes out. At least then, if you've changed your mind, you won't have to go through the trouble of canceling etc.

Ya ive never understood the point of pre-ordering something unless it was something that was in high demand or had some type of incentive like a pre-order bonus or a discount.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Azuren said:
Not sure what the appeal is. I was unimpressed by the Wii U version, too, but I guess I have atypical taste in games.

Good level-design, charming characters, beautiful visuals, and its just a fun, relaxing puzzle game.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I had a good time with this game on Wii U, but as was the case with the other Wii U ports, it won't make me buy a Switch anytime soon.

KilleyMc said:
I had a good time with this game on Wii U, but as was the case with the other Wii U ports, it won't make me buy a Switch anytime soon.

Ya with the exception of Mario Kart, i dont see any of these Wii U ports as individual system sellers but they are solid support titles for people who have a Switch and want to double dip or skipped Wii U.

I bought and played this game on Wii U and it is definitely a great game available every penny of those 40 dollars.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10