By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DF analysis: Fortnite on Switch

kirby007 said:
Goddamn it i just wasted 60 bucks by purchasing this game because it does not do 60fps and 4k res

You paid 60 bucks for Fortnite? ;-D

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
quickrick said:
irstupid said:
Ah good old DF.
People enjoy a game until DF tells them the framerate or resolution is some number and then magically the game now sucks.

If people are enjoying the game on switch and it's there first time playing it, they are doing them a favor, because they are telling them what they are missing out, if they own a pc or ps4/xbox going from solid 60fps  to 30/20fps is massive difference in competitive multiplayer game. 

Yeah, like Just Cause 3 on ps4. The true AAA experience

bubblegamer said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Of course you'd post this lol

You were going to do it yourself?

I think so, but i need he to show FFXV and Just Cause 3 ps4 slim analysis first

HoangNhatAnh said:
quickrick said:

If people are enjoying the game on switch and it's there first time playing it, they are doing them a favor, because they are telling them what they are missing out, if they own a pc or ps4/xbox going from solid 60fps  to 30/20fps is massive difference in competitive multiplayer game. 

What does the worst running AAA game on ps4/xbone have to do with what i said? DF was being very useful with showing us just cause runs horribly. 

So basically PC>XONE X>PS4 PRO> PS4> XONE> SWITCH >IPHONE X, honestly i will continue playing on my PC and on my switch, so.. i'm ok with that, its a decent port, just need some updates.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
quickrick said:

30fps ceiling. Drops to the 20's depending on location and number of players.

All the major geometry is there. Feels like the entire package. Looks surprisingly good despite the drawbacks.

Docked mode: 900p with dynamic resolution (goes as low as 729p).

Portable: 720p with dynamic resolution (goes as low as 360p (rare)).

Draw distance is cut with lots of grass pop-in.

Poor texture filtering makes it look blurry.

Some noticeable network lag over wifi.

Geometry and resolution are fine I guess. The other points make it not really worth it.

Tilted towers running at 25fps constantly on Switch sucks!

Aaaaaaaaaaand then casually some one asking for gyro compatibility on Switch for this games, ROFL.

wow, this is the game that has everyone up in arms about?

quickrick said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

What does the worst running AAA game on ps4/xbone have to do with what i said? DF was being very useful with showing us just cause runs horribly. 

Exactly, not only JC3, but FFXV resolution/fps on ps4 slim is perfect

quickrick said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Good, so you are agree with me about JC3 on ps4. Now can you please show me the link of Final Fantasy XV analysis on PS4 slim video?