By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Warframe announced for Switch, being ported by Panic Button

Panic Button strikes again. They're going to be the most famous 3rd party Nintendo Switch developer by the end of it's lifetime at this rate.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
Warframe is not AAA

Looks AAA. I wonder if it's good.

animegaming said:
Its Warframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dUxbV0ItPE

Cool. I heard good things about it.

KLAMarine said:
EricFabian said:
Warframe is not AAA

From what I heard, Warframe nowadays is often consider to be what Destiny should of been and apparently when Destiny 2 started falling apart and losing a lot of players late last year, a lot of those players ended up moving to Warframe.

I just read that they are adding Space Battles to this game later this year.........

I played a bit of when I got my PS4 at launch and looks cause of the Switch and Space Battles I might actually get hooked on it.......

Around the Network
HyrulianScrolls said:
KH3 needs to find its way to the Switch sooner than later after it comes out for other consoles if they're smart. KH3 on Switch is an easy goldmine waiting to happen.

So much this. And release the 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 collections as well. And Sora for Smash. All in one Kingdom Hearts Nintendo Direct. Nintendo and Square Enix would make so much money.

KLAMarine said:
EricFabian said:
Warframe is not AAA

It's not AAA, because it's actually good.  One of the best free to plays ever created.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
KLAMarine said:

It's not AAA, because it's actually good.  One of the best free to plays ever created.

Cool, I'll give it a shot then.

Hadn't heard of this game before, was kinda expecting something else, like maybe Overwatch, but after looking into it apparently this is fairly popular so I suppose I'm just outta touch with this sort of thing.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 July 2018

Warframe looks cool, i'll give it a shot when it drops.