By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Warframe announced for Switch, being ported by Panic Button

dx11332sega said:
Pubg deal must be 2 years?

Why 2? It released in December on Xbox so only 7 months ago.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
curl-6 said:

I don't think being an online game on the Switch is that much of an issue given how successful Fortnite has been on the platform.

Fortnite, Paladins, Splatoon 2, Rocket League, the thought that Switch owners don't have a mobile phone in their pockets with which can become a portable hotspot is 2009 thinking.

But it also kinda ruins the ease of use though. 

Not a fan of the online focus. We need more single player experiences like Zelda and SMO. 

From what I've heard of this game it sounds like it's basically Destiny done right with a ton of content. I don't have experience with Destiny but I've kind of been interested. Hopefully it releases this year!

Shaqazooloo0 said:
From what I've heard of this game it sounds like it's basically Destiny done right with a ton of content. I don't have experience with Destiny but I've kind of been interested. Hopefully it releases this year!

It's not a game for everyone, definitely not for those looking for a casual experience, It demands from the player but if you enjoy what this game is at its core and you're up for the challenge the return is inmense, it rewards you with everything you could expect and many things you for sure weren't expecting at all

Okay I've had a good look into what this game is all about over the past few days, and I've rethought my position; while it's not something I personally would buy, I do think this will make a good addition to the Switch's library.