By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Warframe announced for Switch, being ported by Panic Button

Well with Doom and Wolfenstein being connected to Bethesda, might it be a port of Fallout 4?

I'm still expecting GTA V to make its way over at some point as the Switch is definitely capable of handling that... I recall it running beautifully on my PS3.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate trolololol.

I can only hope it's GTA5.

GTA5 is probably being done by the same team that did LA Noire port, Virtuos Games. At least to me, that make the most sense for Rockstar to continue working with the same team.

melbye said:
Would think GTA, but i think that would be something they announce at E3
Good points, dunno what else it could be then, unless they have a different definition of major port.

cycycychris said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate trolololol.

I can only hope it's GTA5.

GTA5 is probably being done by the same team that did LA Noire port, Virtuos Games. At least to me, that make the most sense for Rockstar to continue working with the same team.

Virtuos are pretty busy at the moment, they're doing the Switch versions of both Dark Souls Remastered and Starlink. You're right though, I would also expect that if/when GTA 5 gets ported to Switch (and come on, it really should, there is no good reason at all not to bring it over) Virtuos are the logical choice.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
cycycychris said:

Virtuos are pretty busy at the moment, they're doing the Switch versions of both Dark Souls Remastered and Starlink. You're right though, I would also expect that if/when GTA 5 gets ported to Switch (and come on, it really should, there is no good reason at all not to bring it over) Virtuos are the logical choice.

Virtuos is a big company from what I remember and looking at wiki they have 1,500 employees, so there is still plenty to go around if Rockstar wanted them. I doubt DS has a big team either, the game literally looked like a direct port. GTA5 will come imo, its just a when type of question.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

My bet goes to Prey, Spyro Reignited Trilogy or Batman Arkham Returns (Asylum and City).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Paper Mario color splash for switch.

As someone who owns all three consoles, I see the word port and go "next". lol

My guess is Fallout.

OTBWY said:
My guess is Fallout.

How cool would it be if it was 76 and not 3 or 4?

Link to the VGChartz Discord server: https://discord.gg/2uMTaYtv

Someday you will die somehow 

And something's gonna steal your carbon 

Yeah Fallout 4 is old news. Fallout 76 pls .

I game on all consoles and PC