By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fortnite - warning DO NOT play on PS4, or you can't play on Switch (and quick start guide if you're sheltered like me, and didn't know about this game before)

Its like logging in on gmail on a apple and then beinv locked out on windows10

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wyrdness said:

haha!

Wyrdness said:

That account is great.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This is really getting a lot of negative reactions on the internet/social media. They MAY want to rethink this...

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Its like logging in on gmail on a apple and then beinv locked out on windows10

This. Or like switching from a galaxy to an iphone and not being able to use your Instagram account. 

but does it mean that if you create your account on a switch, then log with in on a PS4, it will work, but after that you cannot log back to your switch, or you will have a message when you try to log on your ps4 that your account cannot be accessed from a ps4 ?

Marach said:
but does it mean that if you create your account on a switch, then log with in on a PS4, it will work, but after that you cannot log back to your switch, or you will have a message when you try to log on your ps4 that your account cannot be accessed from a ps4 ?

probably the first thing will happen. At least that's happen if you created your account on PC.

edit: I was wrong, if you created your account on switch you cann't use that account on ps4

xMetroid said:
pikashoe said:
Sony seems to be returning to its arrogant, anti consumer ways. I much prefer when they strive to try and get people on there consoles.

Yea that's literally their never ending cycle. They listen to fans when desperate then once they are on a roll they just get so lazy and arrogant. Im not making stuff up lmao ive seen so many people commenting on how they are becoming arrogant again from their latest E3 conference and twitter was fired up when they realised Sony limited their accounts.

#4theplayers my ass. That's exactly why i hate sony. They play all cute and game just to end up at the same place once they have what they want. They sure make great games, but that's it lmao.

Microsoft and Nintendo are literally the exact same. They are only getting friendlier because Sony has the console market on lockdown. 

Kerotan said:
xMetroid said:

Yea that's literally their never ending cycle. They listen to fans when desperate then once they are on a roll they just get so lazy and arrogant. Im not making stuff up lmao ive seen so many people commenting on how they are becoming arrogant again from their latest E3 conference and twitter was fired up when they realised Sony limited their accounts.

#4theplayers my ass. That's exactly why i hate sony. They play all cute and game just to end up at the same place once they have what they want. They sure make great games, but that's it lmao.

Microsoft and Nintendo are literally the exact same. They are only getting friendlier because Sony has the console market on lockdown. 

Be that as it may, the point stands that it's Sony that's holding back what would be a great standard in the industry.