By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Much Will Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sell?

How Much Will Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sell? (V.2)

20-22 million 1 25.00%

22-24 million 1 25.00%

24-26 million 1 25.00%

26-28 million 0 0%

28-30 million 1 25.00%

>30 million 0 0%

Total:4
bigtakilla said:
PAOerfulone said:

That was solely to get the message across to all the people who still foolishly believe this is just an enhanced port.

Or trying to convince yourself by needlessly adding this to a thread that doesn't need it. 

Convince myself of something that's already been confirmed? Yeah, sure. Whatever floats your sinking boat.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 14 June 2018

Around the Network

About as much as Mario Kart.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

20m. This thing is going to be massive.

LipeJJ said:
Azzanation said:
6m to 8m but honestly i don't really care. Looking forward to it regardless

Wanna take a bet that it will do 8m on December alone?

I dont place bets, i wouldnt be surprised if it sold 20m. It just looks more like a WiiU remaster with all the Content.. i love Smash and id definitely buy it but does it sell like hot cakes? Maybe. It will definitely sell well. I am thinking more Mario Kart 8 numbers.

Azzanation said:
LipeJJ said:

Wanna take a bet that it will do 8m on December alone?

I dont place bets, i wouldnt be surprised if it sold 20m. It just looks more like a WiiU remaster with all the Content.. i love Smash and id definitely buy it but does it sell like hot cakes? Maybe. It will definitely sell well. I am thinking more Mario Kart 8 numbers.

Didn't mario kart 8 already past 10 million? 

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
Azzanation said:

I am not sure, i thought it was around 8m. I didnt keep track.

Azzanation said:
MasonADC said:

I am not sure, i thought it was around 8m. I didnt keep track.

It was past 9m back in March it's easily past 10 at this point.

I think will easily hit the 10M mark lifetime.

I wonder if this game will have any DLC characters. Because I seriously hope not since its the Ultimate.

..if they did and resold the game with all DLC characters in it, would it be called SSB Ultimate Ultimate Edition? lol

PAOerfulone said:
bigtakilla said:

Or trying to convince yourself by needlessly adding this to a thread that doesn't need it. 

Convince myself of something that's already been confirmed? Yeah, sure. Whatever floats your sinking boat.

Keep telling yourself that, oh, and be sure to have it in caps on all your threads discussing it, lol.

SSB is not as popular as MK so, I'd say this enhanced port will sell slightly less than MK's enchanted port did. Which means, it'll sell amazingly well.