By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your pickups from this E3 ?

Overcooked 2 - good 4 player local coop games are few and far between, I loved the 1st one, so really excited about it
Cyberpunk 2077 - seems it's shaping up to be a good game, so far I'm cautiously optimistic

I'm afraid that's about it, there's plenty of other games that piqued my interest, but none that I feel overly excited about.

Around the Network

1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. God it looks so good, ultimate fanservice.

2. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. Can't wait to replay this one with the extra content.

3. Super Mario Party. Always up for more of it. 

Some honorable mentions to Daemon X Machina and Devil May Cry 5, need to see more of the mech game and with DMC I'm cautiosly excited, great combat but the setting and tone worries me.

Spiderman, Shadow of The Tomb Raider, Dragon Quest XI, Shenmue HD 1&2, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Fallout 76 and Just Cause 4.

Mostly the exclusives from Sony, one from Nintendo which is Smash, and some third party titles like DMC5, CyberPunk(forgot the others), though my top three would be those exclusives from Sony, but if RDR2 was shown, that would be my first pick.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Hard to pick just 3 but here goes.

1. Spider-Man
2. Smash Bros.
3. Kingdom Hearts 3

Around the Network

Fire embelm Three Houses!!!!
Pokemon Lets Go!!!!!
Super Smash Bros. ULTIMATE!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Cyberpunk
Kingdom Hearts 3
Spiderman

Man, that’s a tough one to narrow it down to 3, but I guess...
Spider-Man
Based on the feedback from people regarding the BCD demo (less so from just the trailer shown), Cyberpunk.
Ghost of Tsushima
Runners-up: Control and TLoU p2

Maybe Valkyria Chronicles 4 and a PS4 to play it.

Cyberpunk 2077
Satisfactory
Maneater