By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your pickups from this E3 ?

Definately getting Spider-Man and Spyro

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Elder Scrolls VI, and Daemon X Machina.

Starlink and Last of Us II look great. Two games I really wanted to see, Metroid Prime 4 and core Pokemon, didn't make an appearance at all.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Well, there's definitely way more than 3 that are easy pick ups for me. Top 3 I'm most excited about, right now, are…..

1. Cyberpunk - As far as I'm concerned, CDPR are the best in the business, so until they give me reason to change my mind, everything they do is day 1.

2. Anthem - So far, nobody has quite nailed the shared world shooter. Certainly not at release. Hopefully, Bioware can be the first.

3. Rage 2 - I could put a lot of games in this third spot, but I'll give it to Rage, simply because I'm surprised by how great this game looks. I wasn't into the first one at all, and when it leaked they were doing a sequel, my reaction was basically "whatever." Since then, I've pretty much done a full 180 on this game. The gameplay looks fantastic, the environments seem varied, and visually interesting….a far cry from the drab multiple shades of brown the original had going. The whole package just looks like a good time.

Honorable mentions to:
Gear 5, Forza Horizon 4, Shadows Die Twice, Metro Exodus, Division 2, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Halo Infinite, Beyond Good and Evil 2, DMC 5, Shadow of the Tomb Raider....idk, I'm probably forgetting something. Those are top of my head though

Last edited by Angelus - on 13 June 2018

BGE2
DMC 5
Smash

1. Ghost of tsushima.
2. TLOU II.
3. KH III.

Around the Network

Nintendo showed me jack shit. Sony showed me exploited lesbianism so... I guess it's only Microsoft this time around for me with Halo Infinite. Really disappointing E3 all around.

Overcooked 2 - good 4 player local coop games are few and far between, I loved the 1st one, so really excited about it
Cyberpunk 2077 - seems it's shaping up to be a good game, so far I'm cautiously optimistic

I'm afraid that's about it, there's plenty of other games that piqued my interest, but none that I feel overly excited about.

1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. God it looks so good, ultimate fanservice.

2. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. Can't wait to replay this one with the extra content.

3. Super Mario Party. Always up for more of it. 

Some honorable mentions to Daemon X Machina and Devil May Cry 5, need to see more of the mech game and with DMC I'm cautiosly excited, great combat but the setting and tone worries me.

Spiderman, Shadow of The Tomb Raider, Dragon Quest XI, Shenmue HD 1&2, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Fallout 76 and Just Cause 4.

Mostly the exclusives from Sony, one from Nintendo which is Smash, and some third party titles like DMC5, CyberPunk(forgot the others), though my top three would be those exclusives from Sony, but if RDR2 was shown, that would be my first pick.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid