Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" /> Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" /> Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" /> Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Had The Best E3 2018 Press Conference / Show

Who Had The Best E3 2018 Press Conference / Show

EA 1 0.53%

Microsoft 94 50.00%

Bethesda 18 9.57%

Square Enix 1 0.53%

Ubisoft 7 3.72%

Sony 41 21.81%

Nintendo 20 10.64%

Devolver 1 0.53%

Limited Run Games 2 1.06%

PC Gaming Show 3 1.60%

Total:188

Who do you think "won" E3 2018.

My opinion is, MS > Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix

Around the Network

Microsoft easily had the best conference this year.

Microsoft and I don't even own their console this gen lol.

Can we just have a "no one exceeded mediocrity" option? Outside of EA no one was truly terrible, but what a boring, unimpressive E3 all around!

Microsoft just bribed 3rd party multiplat developers to reveal stuff at their conference. They didn't have anything good to show at all, of their own.

Nintendo was just Smash Bros, and nothing else. No talking bout Animal Crossing, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, etc. I feel like Nintendo is going back to the drought years of the Wii U. No new games for months on end.

Sony showed the most new games, but nothing got a release date. Not even a year or a fiscal quarter. Nothing!

TL/DR All three were horrible. Sony won I guess, but when MS has nothing to show, and Nintendo only has a single game, of course you win easily.

Around the Network

Microsoft by far.

If you just mean the conference itself, how fun it was to watch then I guess I must admit Microsoft.

If you mean best conference game-wise, especially exclusives-wise, it's no contest: Sony.

Only real first party disappointment for me was the Nintendo conference. Besides showing no games I cared for they have their cardboard games I don't care for but they could have shown some new ones or something and nothing.

From what I watch:
MS - 9
Sony - 8
NS - 4

MS takes this for me! And that is the biggest surprise @ this e3 lol

Pocky Lover Boy! 

My favourite conferences this year were Limited Run games and the PC Show. LR's was adorable and the Q&A was very interesting, and the PC Show was the only live presentation that looked like it was made by actual professionals.

My current ranking is:

1. PC Show

2. Limited Run Games

3. Microsoft

4. Nintendo

5. Bethesda

6. Ubisoft

7. Sony

8. EA

9. Square Enix (utterly forgettable and with some really bad omissions)

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Microsoft just bribed 3rd party developers to reveal stuff at their conference. They didn't have anything good to show at all, of their own.

Nintendo was just Smash Bros, and nothing else. No talking bout Animal Crossing, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, etc. I feel like Nintendo is going back to the drought years of the Wii U. No new games for months on end.

Sony showed the most new games, but nothing got a release date. Not even a year or a fiscal quarter. Nothing!

TL/DR All three were horrible. Sony won I guess, but when MS has nothing to show, and Nintendo only has a single game, of course you win easily.

Halo, Forza, Gears, Battletoads, Ori were some games that they hadon't that they own and the showing for these games were great imo. But they did have lots of nice 3rd party stuff but saying they had nothing of their own doesn't make sense.