Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" /> Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" /> Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" /> Ubisoft/Bethesda > Sony > Nintendo > EA > Square Enix" />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Had The Best E3 2018 Press Conference / Show

Who Had The Best E3 2018 Press Conference / Show

EA 1 0.53%

Microsoft 94 50.00%

Bethesda 18 9.57%

Square Enix 1 0.53%

Ubisoft 7 3.72%

Sony 41 21.81%

Nintendo 20 10.64%

Devolver 1 0.53%

Limited Run Games 2 1.06%

PC Gaming Show 3 1.60%

Total:188
Cerebralbore101 said:
irstupid said:

The trouble is, the bolded may all very well be PS5 games for all we know. No release year stated. Also, beyond Nioh 2, the other four were all the big E3 games last year. Besides Spiderman, the bolded 3 will also be at E3 next year.

Didn't they just get really short announcement trailers last year? This year Sony showed off gameplay for three of them.

I don't recall if Last of Us was there, but it has been at other places. Pretty sure we had like 2 trailers for it already.

Death Standing we had a very long trailer for it, and beyond the hiking trip shown this time, nothing new.

Spiderman we had full on big trailer and lots of gameplay as well last year.

The Samurai game was really the only one that was a more unknown. It was just a cinematic trailer from what I recall. A decent length trailer, but still no idea on gameplay.

Still doesn't refute the point that they were all known games for over a year with trailers. Actual trailers, not just a Metroid 4, Elder Scrolls 6, Starsomething title screen.

Microsoft showed off and announced new things never before seen.

Around the Network

The ironic thing for me voting MICROSOFT, is im a ps4 owner but the Microsoft conference shown me more games coming out for ps4 than any of the other conferences.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

1) Microsoft - 8/10
2) Nintendo 7/10
3) Sony - 7/10
4) Bethesda - 6/10
5) PC - 4/10

6) SquareEnix - 4/10
7) Ubi - 3/10

8) EA - 2/10

Kinda bad E3 overall. Expected way more from Nin, Sony and Bethesda. Microsoft on the other hand exceeded my expectations.

Edit: I forgot Square Enix. It was awful.

Last edited by derpysquirtle64 - on 12 June 2018

Ubisoft/Bethesda
Sony
Limited/Nintendo
Square
MS
EA

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Microsoft > Bethesda > Sony = Nintendo > Ubisoft > Square Enix > EA

Around the Network

Microsoft did much better than expected. Still not happy or hyped enough with the exclusives showcased. Sony showcased and stressed on the big four and nothing much which turned underwhelming. Both were technically comparable and one does not supersede/lower the other by a great margin. Sony stressed only on the big four before reveal and paid off. Halo Infinite deserved a gameplay segment for the fans atleast and too much focus was taken away from their exclusives' premiere to new publishers/3rd party studio announcements.

Last edited by GameAnalyser - on 13 June 2018

irstupid said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Didn't they just get really short announcement trailers last year? This year Sony showed off gameplay for three of them.

I don't recall if Last of Us was there, but it has been at other places. Pretty sure we had like 2 trailers for it already.

Death Standing we had a very long trailer for it, and beyond the hiking trip shown this time, nothing new.

Spiderman we had full on big trailer and lots of gameplay as well last year.

The Samurai game was really the only one that was a more unknown. It was just a cinematic trailer from what I recall. A decent length trailer, but still no idea on gameplay.

Still doesn't refute the point that they were all known games for over a year with trailers. Actual trailers, not just a Metroid 4, Elder Scrolls 6, Starsomething title screen.

Microsoft showed off and announced new things never before seen.

Damnit you're right. Personally I'm bored to tears by MS's new announcements since it's just more Gears/Halo/Forza, but it is new games that we didn't know about, unlike Sony. 

Microsoft > ubisoft/bethesda/nintendo > sony > EA/Square

Dissapointing E3 overall.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Bethesda - 8/10
Ubisoft - 6.5/10
Microsoft - 6.5/10
Nintendo - 6/10
Sony - 5/10
EA - 2/10

I thought Bethesda was great, fallout 76 doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, a new doom and wolfenstein, what should be a trashy mobile elder Scrolls, but actually looks like something I might try, especially as it's coming to consoles. And finally brief teasers for starfield and elder Scrolls VI. Really good stuff from them.

Ubisoft was decent, was hoping for a new Rayman game... But oh well, at least skull and bones looks better then when it was shown last, they made it appear like some sort of 5v5 deathmatch or moba last year. AC Odyssey looks really good too.

Microsoft didn't show much to get me excited, but they had a good show all round and have to give them some props for announcing gears 5 and a new halo, even if there was zero information on the latter. Looking forward to Forza also.

Nintendo, again didn't announce much, spent a ridiculous amount of time on Smash Bros but it's looking good anyway, super Mario party was my favourite announcement, hoping its a return to form for the series.

Sony was... Well it was what I expected from this year, just further trailers for games that have already been announced, still nice to get first gameplay footage for TLOU, Ghosts and a surprise with Nioh 2.

EA was absolute trash.

Best reveal, and best game of E3 IMO!