By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official EA Play 2018 E3 Thread. Rate the show.

Rate The Show Out of 10.

10 2 2.22%

9 0 0%

8 0 0%

7 5 5.56%

6 6 6.67%

5 9 10.00%

4 11 12.22%

3 13 14.44%

2 20 22.22%

1 24 26.67%

Total:90
Ka-pi96 said:

Sega are also making Age of Empires 4 though. Unless they screw that up, then it should be right up your alley

Yes they are, but it isn't exactly them making it out of themw anting to. It's MS's IP and one of Sega's studios has been contracted to make it happen.

It also sadly happens to be the same studio that made the Moba RTS sequel to Dawn of War II =/.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

God that girl host was annoying as crap. And the presenters for each of the games seemed to be asleep on stage. Horrible show.

I would prefer to watch a rancid piece of meat gradually rot, rather than another EA presentation. EA seems to have mastered the art-form of abysmal presentations.

Ka-pi96 said:
Chazore said:

Yes they are, but it isn't exactly them making it out of themw anting to. It's MS's IP and one of Sega's studios has been contracted to make it happen.

It also sadly happens to be the same studio that made the Moba RTS sequel to Dawn of War II =/.

Didn't the Moba RTS sequel to Dawn of War 2 flop pretty bad though? So chances are they want be copying that for AoE4.

It did, and it actually put those devs off (because they don't like learning a hard and well deserved lesson) wanting to make more RTS titles. While still working under Sega, they still have a job to do.

Well they have to stay faithful to the previous AoE titles, or risk yet another Dawn of War III. If they manage to fuck it up, then we'll be looking at yet another AAA RTS that gets screwed over. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

VersusEvil said:

Sea of Solitude was really the only thing that interested me, so I don't see how I can give this anything more than 3/10. I've come to learn that I'm not the intended audience for EA.

Gamers aren't the intended audience of EA conferences lol