By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 22): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - May 28- June 03, 2018

Kyuu said:
Good week for Switch. Sony and third parties are in trouble.

Are we back to ps4 doomed? 

Around the Network
Jranation said:

xMetroid said:
Switch at 40k without releases in June is pretty good actually. If it can stay around that number for the summer it would be great. The games are coming for Switch and will give it a nice little boost.

Also congrats to BoTW ! On its way to become the best selling Zelda game in Japan.

What are you talking about! Pokemon Quest came out!!!! :p 

Lmao shoot how did i forget about this juggernaut :o

PS4 is still up about 190k YoY but with the gap dropping a few thousand each week and the Dragon Quest boost of late July/early August 2017 coming up soon, it looks like it will fall behind last year by the end of the summer. It needs to average about 23k/week to remain ahead by the end of September.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

nice switch numbers and finally zelda over that 1M mark lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Tag.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
PS4 is still up about 190k YoY but with the gap dropping a few thousand each week and the Dragon Quest boost of late July/early August 2017 coming up soon, it looks like it will fall behind last year by the end of the summer. It needs to average about 23k/week to remain ahead by the end of September.

Now that could become interesting for sure, thx for the info

Switch => Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby ,I'm losin' my mind, girl, cause I'm goin' crazy

Aerosmith 

Kyuu said:
Kerotan said:

Are we back to ps4 doomed? 

.... what?

Sony and third parties are in trouble apparently 

abroZ said:
So anybody still think the PS4 has "shortages"?

Tbh I highly doubt shortages were the issue to begin with like some people were claiming as these type of numbers have been happening since February it just looks to me that Japan just has little interest in home platforms.

Wow this is already the second week for Dark Souls: Remastered and Detroit: Become Human? Seems like I missed their launch week.
Both of them did as much as I expected them to do so that's fine.