By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ideas For Nintendo Spin-Offs?

Pokemon Warriors
Pokemon Emblem

Smash Warriors

Splatoon RPG
Splatoons x Plants vs Zombies

A sequel to TMS#FE 😭😭😭😭😭

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Love and tolerate.

Paper Bowser RPG

Captain N: The Game Master:The Game

Fire Emblem vs Shining Force

Falcon Punch!! Out!

A Dungeon Crawler based on Fire Emblem

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 05 June 2018

Nintendontland a mature rated comedy game based around the 16bit console wars showing Nintendo pushing the limits of what they'll do that Sega didn't to keep relevant

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

mZuzek said:
A Pokémon fighting game would be really awesome.

Wait...

Imagine if they would bring in someone like Namco to use a game engine from an already popular series like Tekken.... maybe they could call it something like... Tekmon! Or Ridge Racemon

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

An F-Zero spinoff that features open worlds of Mute City, Big Blue, and other locations from the series. F-Zero characters seem to have a lot of personality to them, but then I remember how its just a racing game and get disappointed. I mean come on, huge futuristic cities with space cars traveling at ridiculously fast speeds and you mean to tell me nothing exciting happens here at all? I want to see more of what this world has to offer.

A turn-based, Final Fantasy-like RPG game where the characters you play as are all the amiibo you have sitting in your closet. Scan your character into the game and they join your party. Then your amiibo would level up in game and be able to be used across multiple save files and consoles. It would be kind of like Subspace Emissary but with RPG mechanics instead of fighting game mechanics.

Xenoblade Warriors - both LoZ and FE got Dynasty Warriors spinoffs, and I honestly believe Xenoblade could also fit this formula. It may be a young franchise, but even across just its 3 games it has already racked up a surprising number of unique characters that would be perfect in the Warriors formula.

Ganoncrotch said:
Nintendontland a mature rated comedy game based around the 16bit console wars showing Nintendo pushing the limits of what they'll do that Sega didn't to keep relevant

So, Nintendogaga? (google Segagaga if you don't understand)

And yeah, a Nintendo version of Segagaga would be awesome

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 06 June 2018

I want to play Splatoon action rpg like Zelda.

Always dreamed about a Zelda spin-off where you would play as Zelda/Sheik. It would be an stealth game and show what Zelda went through in Ocarina of Time. It would be a story based game, but focused on gameplay of course. Could also expand on the sages and other characters/locations of the series.

If it was successful, the sequence would have a similar structure, but a totally different gameplay. It would focus on Zelda/Tetra and mix ship gameplay and micromanagement of resources. Kinda like a pirate game, but one you can also play outside of the ship and explore the world. This time, the islands of Wind Waker could be much bigger and detailed, not to mention there could be entirely new islands.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Yerm said:
An F-Zero spinoff that features open worlds of Mute City, Big Blue, and other locations from the series. F-Zero characters seem to have a lot of personality to them, but then I remember how its just a racing game and get disappointed. I mean come on, huge futuristic cities with space cars traveling at ridiculously fast speeds and you mean to tell me nothing exciting happens here at all? I want to see more of what this world has to offer.

A turn-based, Final Fantasy-like RPG game where the characters you play as are all the amiibo you have sitting in your closet. Scan your character into the game and they join your party. Then your amiibo would level up in game and be able to be used across multiple save files and consoles. It would be kind of like Subspace Emissary but with RPG mechanics instead of fighting game mechanics.

Xenoblade Warriors - both LoZ and FE got Dynasty Warriors spinoffs, and I honestly believe Xenoblade could also fit this formula. It may be a young franchise, but even across just its 3 games it has already racked up a surprising number of unique characters that would be perfect in the Warriors formula.

I've actually brought up an idea like this a couple times on the forums, though nobody seemed to respond to it lol. I would love an open world game where you play as Captain Falcon and explore his life as a bounty hunter. C. Falcon could be like Nintendo's superhero mascot, I mean, he looks like one. Have battle mechanics that are inspired by the Arkham series. Have maybe a full cup worth of races for the story or side story (and multiplayer).  Since open world games are hugely popular right now, I think people would enjoy something like this.

And hell yes to Xenoblade Warriors as well!

1doesnotsimply