By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ideas For Nintendo Spin-Offs?

LipeJJ said:

Always dreamed about a Zelda spin-off where you would play as Zelda/Sheik. It would be an stealth game and show what Zelda went through in Ocarina of Time. It would be a story based game, but focused on gameplay of course. Could also expand on the sages and other characters/locations of the series.

If it was successful, the sequence would have a similar structure, but a totally different gameplay. It would focus on Zelda/Tetra and mix ship gameplay and micromanagement of resources. Kinda like a pirate game, but one you can also play outside of the ship and explore the world. This time, the islands of Wind Waker could be much bigger and detailed, not to mention there could be entirely new islands.

I would love a Zelda/Sheik spinoff. Maybe instead of Hylian Creed, Ubisoft could do The Sheikah Creed. Aww man... 

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

I would like a Hyrule/Zelda RPG spinoff.
They toyed around with action RPG mechanics in Adventure of Link, I’d love to see another attempt.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Mario GTA (Looking like Lego City Undercover)
Mario Ridge Racer (More realistic racing than Mario Kart)
Goron Ball (Super Monkey Ball)
Goron Blast Corps (Classic Rare game)
Animal Crossing Facebook (The Friendliest Social Media Place)

Bowser's Shareholding Simulator

In this game you throw yourself through the window if the company you invested in stops developing its health tracking device that caters to the casuals.

Eternal Darkness RTS. Control the minions of Ulyaoth, Xel'lotath or Chattur'gha and wipe out the armies of the other ancients across several different time periods. Maybe throw in something to do with Mantorok too (I haven't played it for years, so my memory on the plot is a little fuzzy).

Around the Network

Lego Zelda would so work, come on Nintendo and TT get your thinking caps on.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Paper Bowser RPG

Captain N: The Game Master:The Game

Fire Emblem vs Shining Force

Falcon Punch!! Out!

A Dungeon Crawler based on Fire Emblem

That's a great idea!  In fact I'd love to see some crossover games between Nintendo and Sega that are more interesting (and more polished) than the Olymipic Games crossovers.  Some ideas

Mario + Sonic co-op 2D platfromer 
Streets of Smash - Streets of Rage type game with Smash Bros roster
Metroid Alien Storm
Shinobi in Dreamland
Fire Emblem meets Valkyria Chronicles
Super Mario in Phantasy Star RPG

We could have a Nintendo Princesses game.

maybe an RPG.

Switch!!!

Expanding Paper Mario series to other ips would be amazing and funny. Paper Zelda, Paper Metroid, etc. They would be viewed as funny alternative games with lots of charm.

1. Paper Zelda (this just makes too much sense to me)
2. Nier Automata style game (open world hack 'n slash) with Impa
3. Nintendo Kart/Nintendo Sports
4. FIFA (and potentially other EA sports games as well) with a Nintendo mode on Nintendo systems where you could play with Nintendo characters or pit Nintendo characters against real players.
5. Star Fox in a Xenoblade Chronicles X style RPG
6. Pokemon in a Xenoblade Chronicles X style RPG
7. GTA style game with Captain Falcon

8. Bowser beat 'em up 3D platformer

9. Yoshi's Island 3D platformer

10. Paper Kirby (thinking about this...with all Allies in Kirby Star Allies this could just work)