By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Bethesda 106 4.07%

Devolver Digital 16 0.61%

Electornic Arts 5 0.19%

Microsoft 315 12.10%

Nintendo 1,105 42.45%

PC Gaming Show 26 1.00%

Sony 892 34.27%

Square Enix 79 3.03%

Ubisoft 17 0.65%

None of the Above 42 1.61%

Total:2,603

There has been so many leaks already that none will impress. We already know a lot....

Around the Network

1. Nintendo
The switch is my favourite console right now, so I wanna know what games I can look forward to.

2. Sony
I really hope they have some good stuff for VR to show. Some new large title would be great. All that little Indie stuff we get is cool and all, but I would love to see a game like Skyrim for PSVR again soon.

3. Bethesda
I just wanna know what the hell Fallout 76 is all about. I love Bethesda games so I'm quite excited.

Don't care too much for the rest, but I'm down for one or two pleasant surprises. (Skate 4!)

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Nintendo, especially Smash Bros, can generate hype unlike anything else. its honestly ridiculous

Nintendo, given that I expect Sony conference( as far as first party games are related) to be tame at best.

But honestly, I look forward to them all, since I will be watching them all!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Shadows die twice, ghost of tsushima, and maybe death stranding are the main things Im interested in.

Around the Network

Do we even have anything from MS? they are too silent. Maybe they will bomb us with some announcements?

Nintendo will always be my most anticipated. Also looking forward to what Ubisoft and Bethesda have to show and i am curious about Microsoft because they have something to prove at this point

golfgt170 said:
Do we even have anything from MS? they are too silent. Maybe they will bomb us with some announcements?

The problem is by my experience most of the unexpected stuff they usually show or say is usually misleading or many years off...They'll announce lots of timed exclusivities, Crackdown 3 release date, a new Halo, Fable and Gears of War and Forza Horizon 4 of course. And I don't know why, but I somehow get the feeling they'll show some X1X exclusive VR solution with WMR headsets.

If rumours are true they also have marketing deals with Borderlands 3, Anthem (we knew that), Cyberpunk 2077, Shadow of the Tomb Raider (knew that as well) and other high calibre games, so expect them to show those as well, running on PC or X1X.

None tbh. The last 5 or more E3's haven't really rocked my world so to speak. The last 3 PC e3's sucked and never really went anywhere, so I'm not expecting this year's to do much either. I don't really bother with the rest, not since I lost interest in some of those companies years ago.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Devolver Digital's conference last year was amazing. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this year.