By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NBA 2K19 also confirmed for Switch

Miyamotoo said:
DonFerrari said:

You disagree that those people said it? They said.

If you are saying that you thought they would release only one on Switch because of WiiU you already said you had it wrong, so no issue on that.

Now is wait to see what game they will deliver as Fifa19 and if they will give the other sports franchise as well.

I disagree that all people that said Fifa 19 is not coming to Switch said that because only "EA stinks".

Yeah it would be interesting to see if/when they will starting releasing other their sports games.

I didn't say all that said Fifa 19 wouldn't come were because EA stinks. But ok we both agree on the mid ground that EA could skip Fifa for the rest of the gen if the sales were bad, and since it seems they achieve their goal they'll keep releasing.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Good to see but I'm gonna guess much of it is recycled.

It is an annual sports game, that shouldn't even be a guess.

Still glad to see it come to the system,  although hopefully they tone down the microtransactions.

zippy said:
Seems like 3rd party sales on Switch are doing their job. Hope they have another crack at WWE and actually make a very competent game to make up for the train wreck Switch owners were served last year.

Yes agreed I was going to buy wwe2k19 but decided against when I heard all the issues it had/has.

xMetroid said:
zippy said:
Seems like 3rd party sales on Switch are doing their job. Hope they have another crack at WWE and actually make a very competent game to make up for the train wreck Switch owners were served last year.

Let's not pretend it was a switch only issue lol the PS4 and One version were freaking terrible too.

The problems with the Switch version were particularly well publicized so much that it would almost seem it was the only one with problems  but I guess that was probably because it released later than the others and also because some made it seem the problem was because the Switch couldnt handle the game's workload.

xMetroid said:
zippy said:

Let's not pretend it was a switch only issue lol the PS4 and One version were freaking terrible too.

Im sure those versions had their problems but not on Switch levels. Big shame because NBA is a great version on Switch.

Around the Network

NBA 2K19 for Switch. Now only 20GB mandatory install requirement!

Wrong thread

Last edited by Nuvendil - on 06 June 2018

DonFerrari said:
Miyamotoo said:

I disagree that all people that said Fifa 19 is not coming to Switch said that because only "EA stinks".

Yeah it would be interesting to see if/when they will starting releasing other their sports games.

I didn't say all that said Fifa 19 wouldn't come were because EA stinks. But ok we both agree on the mid ground that EA could skip Fifa for the rest of the gen if the sales were bad, and since it seems they achieve their goal they'll keep releasing.

Yeah, just like you will criticize any thing Nin relate and praise anything Sony relate, definitely correct

HoangNhatAnh said:
DonFerrari said:

Yeah, just like you will criticize any thing Nin relate and praise anything Sony relate, definitely correct

Assumption at beast...

Go search a little more for your pointless attacks or me saying I though Switch had a good reveal.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Assumption at beast...

Go search a little more for your pointless attacks or me saying I though Switch had a good reveal.

Yeah, that mean outside of "what you though", all are your criticisms about Nin, OK