As if this week couldn’t get any more exciting with the anticipation of Xbox E3 announcements and news, it also marks the beginning of our Biggest Xbox Sale of the Year.
If you’ve been waiting for the right moment to buy an Xbox – that moment is now. Starting Thursday, June 7 you’ll find discounts on hundreds of games, accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions, plus $50 off of ANY Xbox One. Offers include:
- $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
- $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
- $449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
- Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
- $10 off controllers