By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Pretty conflicted about the whole Messi situation. Sad that it had to end this way and that he will play for PSG of all teams, but at the same time I am happy he won't wreck havoc in the Premier League.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

PSG? barf. Premier League... or Juve to play with CR7 and close this chapter of their ending careers.

I feel sentimental. I have been following Messi for almost half of my life, no other player has delivered year over year for as long as he did. His consistency make the greats of football careers seem short-lived in comparison.

Messi going to the Premier League would be at this point England's only way for football to come home.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Joining one of the least competitive leagues, what a snooze. I hope they get off knocked off as early as possible.

Ka-pi96 said:

I'm pretty happy that PSG wrapped the deal up so quickly. I really hate those long drawn out transfer sagas where you're not really sure if a player's leaving (or where to) for months on end (eg. like the current Harry Kane situation). Was a bit worried that Messi's may've dragged on a bit, especially since as a free agent he could technically have signed outside the transfer window in September or something if he really wanted to take some time to think about his next move.

Messi's father and representative team had been in talks with PSG for a possible signing since the player was permitted to arrange a deal with a new team earlier this year. Obviously the bulky part came immediately after it was announced he would not sign a contract with Barcelona. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

The French league will get even more exciting now, it seems. Even and unpredictable.

mZuzek said:

That #30 shirt is so wrong

Yeah, makes him look like a bench player. 

Those rock paper scissors rounds to decide who takes penalty kicks at PSG will be brutal.

Could have bagged a free ticket to Tottenham vs City, but didn't want to go unless I could get a ticket for the wamen as well.

I regret that decision.

It’s funny home some are predicting PSG to win the champions league and Juventus the serie A. When you have teams like Bayern or Chelsea that are more balanced in the UCL or Inter in the Serie A.