By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

I am a fan of both; Thomas Tuchel and Pep Guardiola, so I am content with this finale.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Crazy scenes today huh.

I couldn't watch it unfortunately, but maybe it wasn't so bad to be greeted immediately by the news of Alisson's goal rather than having to suffer through 90 minutes of more of our crappy finishing.

Wasn't a great watch, but that made the last gasp goal all the more sweeter. Would be nice to finish this wretched season on a high.

mZuzek said:

So Leicester blows it again, to the surprise of no one.

Amazed that Liverpool somehow finished 3rd in this crap season. Just glad that it's over with and we can go again next year.

That Liverpool can finish third this season is just indicative of how poor the quality has been in the league. Literally in relegation form at one point.

This thread is too long

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

GOD EXISTS AND IS BLUE

GOD EXISTS AND IS BLUE

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Chelsea were the lesser of two terrible evils, so I'm glad they won.

Pep's tricky CL rodeo continues. This time it was a backline + attacking mids and winger, no striker or defensive mid. A bit of a fraud this guy is really. If it wasn't for $$$ I doubt he'd be so special. 

And the worst thing is, our manager is a similar brainiac but without the endless money. We're doomed.

Dunno if Chelsea is any lesser evil, two of the worst teams for football. There was no happy outcome.

Ka-pi96 said:
KiigelHeart said:

Dunno if Chelsea is any lesser evil, two of the worst teams for football. There was no happy outcome.

The first two teams to pull out of the european super league (and who were apprehensive about joining in the first place), are the worst two teams for football? I didn't know you were pro-super league.

got out after backlash meh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So Chelsea - Villarreal for the Super Cup, that's another fixture I always wanted to watch. At this point Chelsea - Cruz Azul for the World Club Cup final is also possible, I'd lose my shit if that happened.

Going forward, I don't expect a lot from Chelsea, but fighting for the title would be appreciated, but I doubt it'll happen, the team just doesn't have the right players. Nonetheless, it's wonderful that they have another orejona in their showcase, I never would have bet for them to win the Champions this season.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I'm not that in the know - if he lowered his wage demands would he be able to stay at Barca? Also, didn't he try to worm his way out last season?