By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console will Team Sonic Racing sell the most on?

I think it'll sell best on...

Switch 61 75.31%

PS4 17 20.99%

Xbox One 3 3.70%

Total:81

Probably the Switch.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
Hard to say. Depends on whether PS4 owners starvation for a good kart racer exceeds Switch owners' openness for a non-Mario kart.

Essentially this.

Although if the game is bad I expect that will hurt PS4 sales not really the Switches

Sonic Transformers was a Wii U launch window release right? And it came before Mario Kart 8 so I think that would have definitely aided its sales.

It will be closely tied between Switch and the PS4. Switch owners have proven they like that genre of racing game, plus Sonic games sold better there, but PS4 has the bigger audience and Sonic Racing doesn't have that much competition there. Close, but I'd say the Switch version.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Despite the 80million PS4..... I would say the Switch

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I'd say Switch but it really depends on when the Star Fox game comes out: if it's close to the Sonic release, then people might wait for Star Fox leading to lower sales

My guess is Switch. The types that like that kind of game seem more in tune with the Switch demographics. PS4 could give it a run for it's money by virtue of having roughly four times the userbase, though.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Naturally Nintendo Switch for a lot of reasons. But that doesn't mean much.

Luke888 said:
I'd say Switch but it really depends on when the Star Fox game comes out: if it's close to the Sonic release, then people might wait for Star Fox leading to lower sales

That's Starfox Grand Prix is even real. :P

Machina said:

Initial pre-order shares in NA:

NS - 49%
PS4 - 34%
XOne - 17%

Yeah, I think the ratio's will just go up further once it's released also. When all is said and done, expecting ratio's to be around -  3:1:0.4   (Switch, PS4, XBO)