By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console will Team Sonic Racing sell the most on?

I think it'll sell best on...

Switch 61 75.31%

PS4 17 20.99%

Xbox One 3 3.70%

Total:81

Hard to say. Depends on whether PS4 owners starvation for a good kart racer exceeds Switch owners' openness for a non-Mario kart.

Around the Network

so far (at least from physical sales), Sonic Forces has sold more on the Switch than all other consoles combined. i think that alone is enough to call it.

Switch because it's a non-graphically intensive kart racer. Pretty sure Sonic games usually do better on Nintendo systems in general, though I might be wrong about that.

RidingMower said:
PS4, a family friendly kart racing game is missing from its games list. It's been hungry for one for quite a while now.

Sonic Forces has sold more on the Switch than all other consoles combined, Sonic + family games on Nin systems always is the king 

Megiddo said:
Switch because it's a non-graphically intensive kart racer. Pretty sure Sonic games usually do better on Nintendo systems in general, though I might be wrong about that.

No, you are correct, Sonic games on Nin systems always sold the best, even more than all other systems combined

Around the Network

Who is the Derp that voted for Xbox One? Come out and prove that you are not a coward! (I think it was a troll answer)

Also, Switch.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

don't really care ps4 version will be 60fps, thats all that matters.

quickrick said:
don't really care ps4 version will be 60fps

Has that been confirmed?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
quickrick said:
don't really care ps4 version will be 60fps

Has that been confirmed?

No but going by history of ports, its the most likely out come. 

quickrick said:
curl-6 said:

Has that been confirmed?

No but going by history of ports, its the most likely out come. 

Looking at the graphics of the leaked screens, it doesn't look like anything PS4/Xbone couldn't run at 60fps, but don't count your chickens before they hatch; all previous Sonic Racing games by Sumo are 30fps.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.