By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console will Team Sonic Racing sell the most on?

I think it'll sell best on...

Switch 61 75.31%

PS4 17 20.99%

Xbox One 3 3.70%

Total:81

I'd say Switch but it really depends on when the Star Fox game comes out: if it's close to the Sonic release, then people might wait for Star Fox leading to lower sales

Around the Network

My guess is Switch. The types that like that kind of game seem more in tune with the Switch demographics. PS4 could give it a run for it's money by virtue of having roughly four times the userbase, though.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Naturally Nintendo Switch for a lot of reasons. But that doesn't mean much.

Luke888 said:
I'd say Switch but it really depends on when the Star Fox game comes out: if it's close to the Sonic release, then people might wait for Star Fox leading to lower sales

That's Starfox Grand Prix is even real. :P

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Initial pre-order shares in NA:

NS - 49%
PS4 - 34%
XOne - 17%

Around the Network
Machina said:

NS - 49%
PS4 - 34%
XOne - 17%

Yeah, I think the ratio's will just go up further once it's released also. When all is said and done, expecting ratio's to be around -  3:1:0.4   (Switch, PS4, XBO)

Machina said:

NS - 49%
PS4 - 34%
XOne - 17%

Almost exactly the same ratio split as Sonic Forces then.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Switch. Sonic games favor Nintendo. Kart racers favor Nintendo. It's clearly made for a Nintendo console.

Most likly Switch version.

Machina said:

NS - 49%
PS4 - 34%
XOne - 17%

Also, is this from our site's preorder tracking, or an external source?