I think you won.
I suppose.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Never heard of that website but if they are one of those politically motivated websites that will praise those who agree with them and ban those who disagree then I have no interest to ever become a member there. Being allowed there (or anywhere) simply cause I agree with their views means they don't give a damn about me, only about my voice as being an echo of their own beliefs. That kind of narrow-mindedness is not for me. I'm a freethinker, I can only thrive in freedom of expression and freedom of expression is only truly tested when what you say is in total contradiction with the masters of the place's beliefs and them still allowing you to freely express yourself.

Not that many places on the net like that, this place here seems to put value on freedom of expression, at least so far...

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 01 June 2018

Btw which site is bigger now, resetera or neogaf?

numberwang said:
Btw which site is bigger now, resetera or neogaf?

ResetEra threads usually have a minimum of about 2 to 3 pages of 100 posts

NeoGaf now can barely get 20 posts per thread. I honestly havent seen a thread go for longer then 3 pages and I think there, its only 50 posts per page.

I'd argue that to be a positive since it's only purpose is to politically indoctrinate every user that it comes into contact with ...

Around the Network

Don't bother wasting your time there. Just a bunch of SJW bitch ass niggas.

User was banned for this post ~ Angelus

Last edited by Angelus - on 03 June 2018

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Aeolus451 said:
Teeqoz said:

Do you think that is a sign of being right or left leaning? Do you think that can tell you anything about the political views of a person, aside from being reasonable?

Yeah, right leaning or more centrist and yes to the other question too. Alot of people don't put alot of thought into their politics and just lump themselves into whatever sounds good or aligns with one thing with them. It's complicated so people's opinions evolve as they gain more experience and learn new things. Sometimes they realize they had it completely wrong.

I think you misunderstood my second question - I meant to ask, do you think the fact that people ask for evidence before condemning something can tell you something about where a person stands on the right/left axis in politics?

Presumably you do, as you say you think asking for evidence is a sign of being right leaning or centrist, but not left leaning, but I have to ask nonetheless, because the idea seems crazy to me.

Yeah, I don't think mob mentality is prone to one side of politics over the other. I will say that the abdication of individual thought and reliance on groupthink instead seems to occur more with extremists.

Megiddo said:
Yeah, I don't think mob mentality is prone to one side of politics over the other. I will say that the abdication of individual thought and reliance on groupthink instead seems to occur more with extremists.

Based on? Even colleges towns or local gamestores have a groupthinking mentality but those aint no way extreme. Hell even here on vgc there is also a certain bandwagon

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Teeqoz said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yeah, right leaning or more centrist and yes to the other question too. Alot of people don't put alot of thought into their politics and just lump themselves into whatever sounds good or aligns with one thing with them. It's complicated so people's opinions evolve as they gain more experience and learn new things. Sometimes they realize they had it completely wrong.

I think you misunderstood my second question - I meant to ask, do you think the fact that people ask for evidence before condemning something can tell you something about where a person stands on the right/left axis in politics?

Presumably you do, as you say you think asking for evidence is a sign of being right leaning or centrist, but not left leaning, but I have to ask nonetheless, because the idea seems crazy to me.

I didn't but the answer is the same especially in these times. The majority of the claims, accusations and stances by the conventional left are factually incorrect, not supported by evidence or flat out lies. They're closer to a mob with a sore tooth.