Are you getting Battlefield 5?

Yes 11 25.00%

No 33 75.00%

Total:44
Chazore said:
jason1637 said:

An accurate ww2 game would not be fun.

For everyone within gaming?.

For people obsessed with the war they might enjoy it but for most people I dont think an accurate ww2 game would be fun.

Around the Network

Battlefield has always been historically accurate.

jason1637 said:

For people obsessed with the war they might enjoy it but for most people I dont think an accurate ww2 game would be fun.

So everyone within gaming that likes war games then?.

You're still trying to make my decision for me with your previous comment. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
jason1637 said:

So everyone within gaming that likes war games then?.

You're still trying to make my decision for me with your previous comment. 

You might like it but i don't think most gamers would.

jason1637 said:

You might like it but i don't think most gamers would.

Again, you are deciding for other gamers to begin with, which is not a good idea. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I mean the game in general, with or without women looks crap. It's just Battlefield 1 with a new crouching system. Like seriously, the game engine is the exact same, the graphics textures and environments are identical, game play looked the same, albeit we only saw a heavily scripted version.

Not to say I wouldn't buy it because BF1 is dead, and BFV is WW2 and I love those games (Especially if they have the Pacific theatre), but I won't buy this one because of the forced diversity. Sadly DICE is located in Sweden, so it doesn't surprise me they think a British women with 1 hand fought in WW2. Their school curriculum is fucked, diversity is fucked, and this game is fucked.
I want a game that respects history and doesn't just stomp on the graves of all the white men, and the few black men, that served, and died in this war.

Not interested in it.

There is a difference between "not exactly accurate" and "handicapped British woman fighting with a katana on the front lines of Omaha Beach".

Faelco said:
Not interested in it.

There is a difference between "not exactly accurate" and "handicapped British woman fighting with a katana on the front lines of Omaha Beach".

That sounds awesome.

So you want a pat in the back?

I was disappointed when I clicked on the trailer expecting a WWII version of BF1, but the more I put my prior expectation aside, view it as an alternate dimension dark comedy, and learn about the game, the more I'm warming to it. Like most big shooters I'll play the open beta before I make up my mind, but I'm starting to look forward to it and imagining the possibilities.