By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee reveal trailer

Well, i was wrong about that March-release.
Haven't played Pokemon since i got the first 150 in Blue in 2000, maybe this is the perfect time to jump back in

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
So, I was right in saying that it could be a spin off instead of the next main series game?

The games don't look good though...

I dare you to say that again to this Pikachu's face.

After letting the news sink in for a couple of hours now, I am a supporter of innovation and progress if the new that replaces the old is better or at least equally as good as the old.
With that being said: In Game Freak we trust.

TheGamer_1995 said:

With that being said: In Game Freak we trust.

Why on earth would you do that? xD

For a spin off it looks really good. Will definitely pick this one. And I'm glad they're taking their time with the core game.

Around the Network

Does anyone dare to predict sales?

Ka-pi96 said:

Can't I say it to his butt instead?

Pikachu does look great though. I just don't like all the mobile crap in the game. I'll probably still get it one day, wouldn't have been a day 1 purchase even if it had been gen 8, but yeah I'm more than happy to wait a long time for that.

Haha, yeah I'm not going to use any of the Pokemon Go features unless you unlock that new pokemon they're teasing by linking an account with it.

Gen 8 is the main event, this will at least keep me busy until then.

Barkley said:

...I'm going to say around ORAS sales lifetime, so around 13-15 million shipped + digital. I also think this kind of game might do better in Japan than Sun and Moon did but I'm not sure.

Barkley said:

15 million

melbye said:
Barkley said:

15 million

I hope not. Assuming it's a full price Switch game I'll predict <10m.

But it wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong.