By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 76 Announced [Bethesda Twitter: Please Stand By]

What's it gonna be?

Fallout 5 6 15.00%

Fallout 3 Remastered 27 67.50%

Fallout Shelter 2 (yikes) 7 17.50%

Total:40

Fallout 3 Remastered I assume, that'd be something that I'd like too but a 3+NV collection would be even better,

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
konnichiwa said:
https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Their stream is on possible show us something soon?

It's been running over an hour now, I thought maybe something would happen on the hour but not yet, Dunno how long they will troll for before anything happens :)

Damn... well guess I'll be here a while, might as well continue Pokemon X while I'm at it.

Yeah I thought it was up for some time but just mentioning it in this thread :).

Fallout 5 Switch exclusive.

S.Peelman said:
Fallout 5 Switcg exclusive.

It'd be a Bayonetta 2 situation x20

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
I don't mind their remastered games. Means 99% of the bugs have been sorted out lol

Ha, you must be new to Bethesda games!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Exciting!

I recently thought about going back to Fallout 4 and playing through all the DLC, so this is coming at the right time for me. I hope it's Fallout 5, preferably with some input from Obsidian Entertainment, but I'll take a Fallout 3 and/or a Fallout New Vegas Remaster.

Damned worst stream ever XD.

shikamaru317 said:
konnichiwa said:
Damned worst stream ever XD.

I've got a bad feeling it's going to be running all the way to E3, lol.

possible =p but their are hints.  They just dropped a box of balloons it spooked me =p.   Balloons for like a birthday?  

So, Fallout? Not what I wanted, I'd rather have news on a new Elder Scrolls game.