By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 76 Announced [Bethesda Twitter: Please Stand By]

What's it gonna be?

Fallout 5 6 15.00%

Fallout 3 Remastered 27 67.50%

Fallout Shelter 2 (yikes) 7 17.50%

Total:40

Fallout 1/2 would be dissapointing for me and I don't believe they would hype it up like this =p. F1/2 are certainly not outdated they could update the visuals or do a easy remaster and release it on PSN/Xbox live/Eshop. Anyway + 6 hours of streaming I am out.

Around the Network

Fallout on Switch, New title secretly being developed by another studio like Obsidian, or a F3 remaster since it's the ten year anniversary

F3 remaster would make sense since they cancelled the fan made remaster so quickly when they literally never do that.

Fallout 5 is impossible, only been 3 years. A new Fallout mobile cash grab would make sense, but not to the point that they would hype it up this much pre announcement.

No more fallout games please :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

celador said:

hopefully a new game, not a 3 remaster or switch port

it is a switch port for Fallout 3.  How I know it? Because of the colors, too much neon.   Neon Yellow, neon Red, neon blue.

An off screen hand placed a watch next to the vault boy doll at the front of the screen ,then that person dressed as vault boy stood up waved and left the set ,then the lights dimmed leaving everything in shadow the mystery continues.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Fallout 3 Special non VR edition.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

shikamaru317 said:

A full on Fallout 3 Remake though would rebuild Fallout 3 in the newer Creation Engine,  and might even have new content in addition to the original base game and DLC content.

I hope it's not in the Creation Engine, it's graphics will be terrible if that is the case.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

shikamaru317 said:
Pemalite said:

I hope it's not in the Creation Engine, it's graphics will be terrible if that is the case.

Eh, supposedly they're still using Creation on their new IP Starfield, I doubt they'd use another engine like id Tech 6 for a Fallout 3 remake, but we shall see. id Tech 6 would be great for both Fallout 3 Anniversary and Starfield, that's for sure, but I just don't see it happening.

I don't think id Tech 6 has the scripting flexibility of NetImmerse turned Gamebryo turned Creation Engine. Fallout 4 was a pretty average looking game even on release, the years gone by hasn't been kind to it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Probably a new fallout considering all the hints/teases they're doing. Whatever it is will likely be shown at E3.

Dreadful! They should have had at least something to suggest it wasn't a reveal that was about to start any time soon. I kept the stream up for 8 hours thinking it could start at any point.

At least have a countdown or some sort of information to let people know. Awful PR.